Pegasus World Cup

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Pony123, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Pony123

Pony123 Full Member

So, who are you guys going for?
    I think Accelerate has the best chance of winning and it would certainly cap off a nice career for him, but I can't help myself... I just don't like him lol so I can't in good concience root for him. I think I'll probably go for City of Light although it would be cool if the Classico de Caribe winner Kulukan (don't remember the spelling off the top of my head) could get in there. His speed figures haven't been up to par though, but we'll see.

2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

I'm out of the loop on this one being sick. I don't even know when it is, what day is it?

3. Pony123

Pony123 Full Member

It's on January 26th. It's the world's richest race and owners pay a certain amount, I think it was 500k this year to 'buy' a starting gate spot and then they can put whoever they want in it. They added a turf race as well this year. Gun Runner won it last year and Arrogate the year before.

4. Copper17

Copper17 Full Member

I'm no really following the world cup this year. But I'm not a fan of audible, no reason in particular just never cared for him is all. Accelerate seems like a good contender

Pony123 and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Thanks, I knew what it was, just didn't remember the day.

Pony123 likes this.