Paracord HALTERS, anyone?

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by paintpony1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. paintpony1

paintpony1 Senior Member

Klaycock seemed happy with hers, so I figured I would see if anyone else would be interested. :)

I picked up some paracord and made an adorable hot pink mini halter, and I don't even own a horse that small...I put it on my for-sale list and it sold. the gal who bought it now wants more...anyone else interested?

these are paracord halters. Paracord is a thinish material, so I wouldn't trust them in extreme situations, but it's all strong, slightly stretchy, and comes in great colors. right now I have Neon Pink, Neon Orange (not this shade of orange - hunter orange!) and Royal Purple, and going to pick up some Neon Green tomorrow.

I can make them in Mini/Foal, Pony, Cob/Arab, Horse, and Warmblood/OS, and Draft size.

Pricing - mini/foal and Pony halters are $8, Cob/Arab is $10, and Warmblood/OS and Draft are $12. Shipping, I charge a flat rate of $4.

If you're like me, and love bright neon colors on your horse, I think you'll be happy... :D

Right now, I have already made...

a horse size Neon Orange with Kelly Green and White halter...Really neat, the colors look great together! it's not the exact halter in the picture (doesn't have the braid on the noseband, but I can put it on for an additional $2) and it doesn't have the jaw knot tied. The rope was so thick, I couldn't do it. you'll need to put a metal band on it or something. $5

[​IMG]

Because I already sold the halter I made, I don't have any pictures of it...they're not even in the trash bin on my computer! Argg...I'll have some up tomorrow! :)

PM or post here with any questions....thanks! :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009

2. paintpony1

paintpony1 Senior Member

small bump! any takers? I have pics too! also if you have any color requests, i'll see what i can find! :)

3. EquineVet09

EquineVet09 Senior Member

Hi just wondering are you perhaps wanting a website for your halter service??