1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

OK seriously PCH giveaway ..is it for real

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by me and morgan, Jan 21, 2008.

1. me and morgan

me and morgan Banned

Do they really show up with a munga check..or do you have to buy thousands or dollars worth of stupid magazines..has anyone ever won anything or entered?????

2. Sandra-A1

Sandra-A1 Senior Moderator Staff Member

Yes, the PCH contest is real.
    Yes, they do show up with cameras, balloons, flowers, champagne and the big check for the winners of the larger prizes.

While I have not won anything from PCH, I have won prizes from many other contests....contesting is my hobby!
    ...and, yes, I am entered in the PCH Sweeptakes...:D

3. MaggieSue

MaggieSue Senior Member+

I had a friend who did win-$10,000-I saw them on TV and thought...I KNOW THEM!! I saw her a few weeks later in a parking lot, and she showed me the 'giant check' (the fake one LOL). So yes...it is real!

4. StormysGirl

StormysGirl Senior Member

I always wondered if they actually came to your door...
    I guess the answer is yes!

5. me and morgan

me and morgan Banned

Ok so I have entered for he big one but from what Im reading there are several giveaways I thought it was just for superbowl day alone..Im confused and there website is worse.....so I guess we will see...