Oh Man, This One Takes the Cake!

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by SuZQuzie, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super Step

Super Step Senior Member

We are opening this thread up again.
    Remember that we are a business based PG 13 forum and are proud of the fact that little eyes can safely view here.

Feel free to continue the conversation, provide information and counter.

Understand if we have to spend any more time cleaning up this thread that the guilty party will be banned from this discussion.

2. Evrgrn Mercury

Evrgrn Mercury Senior Member+

Can I say horray for the mods and doing their job...

3. Exitpoint

Exitpoint Full Member

Out of curiosity, why is it that I "should not have any horses?" Because I plead guilty to a drug charge? If so, there's a whole lot of folks in the horse world who should be permabanned, as well. Is it because I've taken a green colt and trained him through International-level competition? I suppose that does call my qualifications with horses into question, doesn't it? ;)

Or is it just because you don't like me? If so, well I suppose I'm glad you aren't king of the world, eh?

As I told you in PM, the only reason I asked you for info is because you posted, here, claiming to have "inside information" about where Capone was and who stole him. Now, you say you didn't know anything - just copied something from somewhere else, no effort to see if it was accurate information at all. That doesn't seem responsible to me.

I'll accept your apology (though you haven't offered it), and as I said in PM I bear you no ill will. I hope that, in the future, you may think twice before posting rumors as "facts."

Regards,

ds

4. JumpingBean

JumpingBean Senior Member+

You're really pushing the envelope. You know what she means as well as I do. The "reason" has nothing to do with drugs and is not appropriate to post on this forum. But believe me, I am WELL aware of it and wish I could pour bleach on my brain to remove those images. :flaming:

By the way, I don't think it was YOUR training that brought him to an international level. If I recall correctly at one point your dangerous riding at a level above your and the horse's ability had you excused from (or asked not to return to) Spruce Meadows.

Also, the connection between "Doug Spink" and "Fausty" is ridiculously well known. I'm surprised you even try to argue it.

Super Step likes this.
  5. Shannon

Shannon Senior Member+

Doug, I will go against the norm here and say I admire you for still holding your chin up high through the years ;) It takes a lot to seek out your "attackers" on your own.

When Capone comes home, do you think it would be at all possible to get Suzie here some frozen semen? :) I still am dying to see a Capone baby out of her mare.

ETA-- I think it was only merlin who mentioned Corrine owning Capone. I was pretty shocked when I read that because I had been under the assumption that she had simply been leasing him whilst you were incarcerated. It is pretty bad business what she has done to Suzie.

Super Step likes this.
  6. Evrgrn Mercury

Evrgrn Mercury Senior Member+

I have nothing to appologize for and there has to be a reason why the horse was taken more than any of us know and in time it will probably come to light.. Where ever the horse is I hope he is well taken care of and hope this matter gets worked out..

Please everyone keep us up to date what happens . I can't post where else this is being talked about as it is againest forum policy.

7. Exitpoint

Exitpoint Full Member

Please help me understand this: someone, at some forum, said that Fausty is me. This is proof of. . . what, exactly?

I suspect that I could set up an account on that same website, and make a post saying that YOU are Fausty. Today. If there were any news stories about you, I could even post a link to that. Proof enough that we've identified the mysterious Fausty? Are YOU, in fact, Fausty?

Regards,

ds

8. JumpingBean

Come come, my dear chap. We don't have to rely on someone else saying you're Fausty... all we have to do is look up your OWN past posts on those forums. You know, the ones you made before you were (rightly) banned. :p

9. Exitpoint

Exitpoint Full Member

Oh, well, maybe I'm just slow. What's the reason? Please do tell us.

Fascinating, truly fascinating. If I didn't train Capone for all those years. . . who did? Did you train him?

You know, I've heard that Spruce Meadows rumor reported as "fact." For years. How about you call Spruce and ask them if it's true. Call Ron directly, in fact. Let us know what you find, ok? I've never been excused from, or asked not to return to, Spruce. Ever. I've not been back in person since my drug conviction - perhaps that'll cause them to ask me to stay away, I don't know. But it's not happened yet, and I'll frankly be surprised if it does. If being involved in drugs were enough to get one banned from Spruce, I'd hardly be the only one on the outs. Not naming names, just pointing out a verifiable fact.

Oh, and now you are saying as "fact" that CAPONE was excused from Spruce because he was in a class "above his ability?" That's the best "fact" you've shared with us yet. He's placed in the top 5 in every major class at Spruce. Shell Cup. Nexen Cup. Chrysler Classic. QE II Cup. He had 1 rail in the $1 million class last year, and 2 rails the year before.

Which classes, exactly, are "above his level?" Since you know so much, please do share. :)

Oh, right. I do apologize. Since it's so "ridiculously well known," how could anyone argue it? I mean, as we've seen here, there's ample proof to back all this up. Oh, wait. No, there's not. Can you see the circularity to this, or are you too close to the trees to actually notice the forest all around?

Regards,

ds

10. JumpingBean

What Capone accomplished with riders like Kyle King is a far cry from the events of years past. Because he can NOW accomplish those things does not mean he was not at some point overfaced in relation to his training at the time. Other than that... I'm not eeeven going to start. Honestly, I've got better things to do with my time. Like, take a nap. Or go ride MY horses. Actually, I think I have a book I'd like to read.

No, sir, in the name of all in this world that is still good, and pure, and right, I will not play your game with you. I'm sickened that you have even shown up on this forum, which for the most part is free of internet creeps. Take your perverted mind somewhere else, I'm done here.

Reputable members may feel free to pm me. There is very little that is appropriate to post publicly, and I'm certainly not going to do it at the behest of someone who knows the truth of it as much as any of us and still insists on denying it. It's a little late for salvaging your public image, Mr. Spink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.