Official Look what I got from my Secret Santa!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by meljean, Nov 9, 2016.

1. meljean

meljean Senior Member

The last member should be getting their gift on this coming Monday according to the tracking.

Thank you Zip Allied for stepping up so they weren't Scrooged.

2. ElegantEquines

ElegantEquines Senior Member

I also love doctor who so I was tempted to have a read of the book but I knew if I started you probably wouldn't be getting your gift :p My boyfriend actually picked it out if I am being honest :oops:
    The bookmark I wanted to make space themed to match the book so it has a crystal star charm and i used blue goldstone beads which remind me of the night sky.
    I was supposed to include a card to explain the horse head charm. I made it myself from a mold a made some time ago (I also made the original horse head), it is to hang on your tree or just a general decoration. If you remove the ribbons you can use it as a necklace charm.

I wanted to also thank you for the gift certificate, it will go to good use :D

Alsosusieq2 and meljean like this.
  3. Acantha

Acantha Senior Member

@ZipAllied is wonderful! Thanks for stepping up. :) She was also my first SS, and I still use the bag she gave me!

4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

I know-!! :D

I saw them last week and thought they were the cutest dang things - cat butts everywhere. Loved them.:heartbeat:

CheyAut likes this.
  5. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

Lol, I thought everyone would want the cat butt magents when they saw them. They come in several different animals too.

I think I want the dog butts. So cute!

6. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

They immediately went on my frig and I giggle every time I pass. Love it! As for the maple syrup - I'm from Vermont. I live for maple syrup. When I can afford it, I actually get a gallon delivered by mail from the farm down the road from where I used to live. And Canadian syrup is ALMOST as good as Vermont's! :p

meljean and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  7. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

Hey now, Canadian Maple syrup is liquid gold. We had an 18 million dollar heist at the main holding facility. But we never run out, lol!

My sister said I had to send some. So glad you like it.

I remember going to the farms and eating it off the snow as a kid. I don't think my son's have ever done that.

meljean, Alsosusieq2, CheyAut and 3 others like this.
  8. CheyAut

CheyAut Senior Member

Yesterday my dad called me while I was at an agility trial, waiting for my dog to finish his "business." When he was done, I hung up so I could pick it up easier. Later, he called me to sing me a song he came up with about me walking my dog, waiting for him to poo. So, now I"m buying him dog butt magnets on Amazon. Win. Thank you!

9. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

Yay for more gifts!

I love seeing the pictures and all of the neat gifts. Ideas for next time!

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  10. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

A poo song-!! I bet he's a hoot. Now in my head I'll be thinking up lyrics to..waiting on the poo. Thinking done to that song "Puttin on the Ritz" to begin with.. :love::D

meljean and CheyAut like this.