Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Peanut Palomino, Feb 13, 2017.
Okay, thank you for responding. I guess I'll pass though
Is the correction bit spoken for? Any other bits?
what else is left? can I claim the blue suede reins?
Those reins are claimed.
The correction bit is claimed. I still have a big gag bit, a copper snaffle, an o-ring snaffle, and a grazing bit.
There's only three lead ropes in this pictures.
1. Red halter w/ red/white lead.
2. Navy blue halter
3. Black halter w/ black lead
4. 2 royal blue break away halters. They breakaway via a little leather strap (which has broken on both of them), but both halters will be sent with a replacement strap. It's super easy to put on.
5. Forest green breakaway halter. This one breaks away via velcro.
6. Green rope halter, fairly large. Always too big for Peanut.
7.Purple rope halter w/ lime green specs, comes with lead rope.
8. Black trailer tie (at the bottom of the picture.
I got pictures of everything else last night, and there is a TON. Once I get this thread organized and figure out who is getting what, I'll post the rest.
I have class tonight, so I won't be able to organize this tonight, but I'll do it on Thursday (or at work...). I'll PM each of you to confirm that I got it right, and then get your shipping info.
Can I get the breakaway halters, the snaffle bits, and the trailer tie if they haven't been claimed yet? I'd like those on top of the breast collar, all the spurs, and any lead ropes you'll toss in if possible. Thank you!
@CabterCrazy has first dibs on the halters. Then @ChestersMomma
I saw someone mentioning wanting spurs, but if you have any left can you post a picture. I'm looking for a blunt spur.
Well crap! My daughter needs new chaps and I am sure those would have fit her. Let me know if for some reason they are still available.
If anyone backs out on the halters let me know.
What gag bit is available?
And if you have any reins or headstalls I'll take them.
Separate names with a comma.