1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

North American Sporthorse Stallion Testing 2012

Discussion in 'Horse Breeding' started by jumpthemoon, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ACCphotography

ACCphotography Senior Member

I LOVE #5 too! Great, great expression. Very kind and gentle eye. Didn't see a single photo of him looking anything but respectful and honest. Like the conformation photos as well. I wish his neck was a bit thinner (especially at the shoulder connection) but LOVE the bone on him. He looks so uphill in movement too. Just really very little not to like about him.

ETA: Just watched the cross country video. There is NOTHING not to love about this stallion. Wow!!

3 people like this.
  2. jedy

jedy Senior Member+

I really really like him. Really really really like him.

4 people like this.
  3. magoo

magoo Senior Member

He is a lovely stallion, and its so nice that he is owned by such a great farm.. who are soooo easy to deal with and honest. Also love that he is in Canada, since I hate having to do all the paperwork to get semen from the states.

3 people like this.
  4. TrueColoursFarm

TrueColoursFarm Senior Member+

Has anyone been able to find any video of Qredit jumping / through the jump chute at all?

Curious to see what his form and abilities are in that area ...

5. cafe latte

cafe latte Senior Member+

I do too. He was at the top of my list to breed to my A Fine Romance daughter this year (2012)
    Just love him, and love the fact that his owner is very nice, straightforward and good to deal with.
    The fact that he is in Canada, so we don't have to deal with CEM issues is also a plus for those of us here.

4 people like this.
  6. Red Rock Farms

Red Rock Farms Registered

Congrats to all the stallion owners! What a great, competitive bunch. I will admit, I love Bon Bayou and I cannot wait for my 2013 foal. Jennifer is such a pleasure to work with.

3 people like this.
  7. wpgrider

wpgrider Senior Member

wow... that is one magnificent animal! *starts dreaming of a Bon Balou baby in 5-10 years*

2 people like this.
  8. Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow Senior Member

He is stunning....making me think about CHESTNUTS....:eek:

SH:)

1 person likes this.
  9. bay_blnd jmpr07

bay_blnd jmpr07 Senior Member

What a face that BB has! He makes me swoon! I love the dots in his blaze. He seems to have a quiet way about him (in the pics) over jumps like "Yeah. I got this. No big" lol

Congrats to all the boys at the 70DT.

3 people like this.
  10. Perididdle

Perididdle Full Member

His biiiig canter/gallop during XC cracks me up. He's such a built, scopey animal, he looks like he's cantering out across the diagonal for a dressage test as he careens around those galloping portions. He sure can launch, can't he?

4 people like this.