New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WildLittleWren, Jul 12, 2017.

1. WildLittleWren

WildLittleWren Registered

Hi my name is Liz and I am new here. I have been riding for most of my life, train and work with horses, as well as being a stay at home mom. I adopted a BLM mustang in March with the hopes of having my next trail partner. I used to show extensively (hunter and dressage). But have spent the last 10 years mostly pleasure riding, and training and working with horses that have people problems and giving lessons.

One of my children rides horses seriously and has a lot more natural talent than I did at her age (jealous I had to work so hard for what seems to come naturally to her!). We rescued a Paso Fino gelding about a month ago. Not on purpose but he was literally wasting away. We were his one and only option. We are slowly rehabbing him and seeing what we end up with. He is a very sweet boy with a little bit of attitude but my daughter enjoys a little bit of a challenge so he is a great project for her.

Anyways, that's my introduction. I started eagerly posting before realizing I hadn't even introduced myself properly.

Larkspade likes this.
  2. Larkspade

Larkspade Senior Member

Welcome! Can you maybe post some pics of your herd?

3. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Welcome to the forum-!!

Look forward to seeing your babes and getting to know you. :)

Good to meet you - :tiphat:

4. Puddincup

Puddincup Full Member

Welcome! Your life sounds too sweet! We are BIG on pictures here and would love to see pictures of your fuzzies! Can't wait to see what you add to the forum:)