NEED ADVICE ON A MY HORSE WHO CHOKES

Discussion in 'Horse Health' started by Misty H, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Misty H

Misty H Full Member

Not that I can remember, it’s been a long time! And I haven’t left the US since we came back. Been in VA, KY, NY, and FL that’s it. Once my dad got out of the military we never left the states again. I was in the Navy a short time but then got diagnosed with MS and epilepsy so never been able to travel like that. Most of my family now live in NY on my dads side. They are all upstate. Most left Germany years ago.

manesntails likes this.
  2. Misty H

Misty H Full Member

D379BFB7-1ADE-455B-9313-A3FA97E0AE6A.jpeg Got souvie while eating rest of his lunch and got him closed up in his pen for when the rain hits. And it makes him drink more water since when he has free roam he tends to drink less then he should.

3. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Just ever so slightly.
    For someone from Cologne, Düsseldorf is the forbidden city...

manesntails likes this.
  4. Faster Horses

Faster Horses Senior Member

I could understand tiny bits and pieces of that! Looks like this German company is rubbing off on me...

But I was still 100% confused when my training session defaulted to German this morning. lol.

Also, @manesntails, since the saying is "If ya ain't Dutch, ya ain't much" then it looks like you are 41% much. :hah:

manesntails likes this.
  5. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

:rofl: The Germans and the Dutch also have a rivalry, ya know. When I say I'm 41% Dutch I get the>>>>> :cautious: :censored:

:rofl:

I can't wait to go there and sample the things I can't have any place else, ...if ya get my drift~!! ;) :D

6. ginster

ginster Senior Member

It is usually more the other way around. And for good reason. Lots of dutch people hid jewish neighbours during Hitler's reign of terror, or were part of the resistance.
    Lots of dutch lost family members to germans so yeah, I get the animosity even if I never experienced it and I have been going there all my life...

manesntails likes this.
  7. Misty H

Misty H Full Member

Funny to say I seem to have all the rivalry in me, German,Jewish, and Dutch what a deal hahaha

ginster likes this.
  8. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

I have a tad Jewish as well~!! Just a couple percentage points but, when I tell them, it always makes my Jewish friends happy~!! :LOL:

Misty H likes this.