Neck Warmers

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Acme Acres, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Acme Acres

Acme Acres Senior Member+

Im totally thrilled this AM. We just finished up our neck warmer samples and they're wonderful! We will now have TWO lines of warmers in sizes from Mini Horse to an XL horse (42 inch top line).

The basic warmer will be 200 Denier Nylon with quilted lining and an extra 3 ounces of insulation and the heavy duty will be 600 Denier Cordura with quilted Lining and an extra 3 ounces of insulation! Regular retail on the basic warmer is $76.95. They will be on sale through the end of January for $58.95. The heavy duty warmer retail price will be 96.95 (keep in mind, Robinhoods are only 200 denier and their retail price is $79.95). Their sale price through Jan 31st is $68.95.

Im so excited! Finally a warmer that will fit right and work for those who have horses that like to rub. I'll put up photos soon.

Colors:
    Regular Warmer (Nylon): Orange, Purple, Yellow, Burgundy, Forest Green, White, Charcoal, Teal, Royal, Black, Red, Navy, Hot Pink and Lime Green

Heavy Wamer (Cordura): Navy, Purple, Smoke, Royal, Red, Black, Olive, Forest Green and Teal

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007

2. Cowgirly

Cowgirly Senior Member+

I can't wait to see pics... Irish doesn't rub but despite being blanketed he has grown the HAIRIEST neck and face- I think this would be perfect.

3. AllAroundRdr

AllAroundRdr Senior Member+

Also can't wait for pictures!!!

4. Acme Acres

Hopefully I'll have the first two back from the factory on Monday or Tuesday. Im pretty excited about them. THe Robinhoods are nice, but I think the heavier ones will work better for a lot of people. Especially when you add the extra length on our long ones.

5. Acme Acres

Tada! THey're here! :)

Basic warmer:
    [​IMG]

Deluxe Neck Warmer
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  6. Cowgirly

Cowgirly Senior Member+

ooooo- they are beautiful!!!!!!!!!

7. Acme Acres

Thanks! I think they came out real nice. That gives us 3 different brands now too.