My new horse Mark!

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Rachel1786, Jun 27, 2018.

1. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Is navy too close to the blue you used on Legacy?
    Teal or turquoise would look great, sky blue or bordeaux. A really rich wine red...

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  2. Larkspade

Larkspade Senior Member

dooooo iiiiittttt!!!!!

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  3. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Noo..purple is a colour of royalty and for either, he looks lovely in it. Thoroughbred in purple even sounds good-!! :love:

mooselady and Larkspade like this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

There we go, we're all cheering her on-!! :rofl:

5. Larkspade

Larkspade Senior Member

just use a different shade of purple for him

6. Rachel1786

Rachel1786 Senior Member

So while at tractor supply today picking up magic cushion and a Davis barrier boot for his heel bruise(thanks Mark for the weekend farm call :rolleyes: Lol), I let Quinton (my son) pick out his halter, after him picking out a few that they didn't have in Marks size, we finally found a suitable tealish color. I forgot to get a pic of it on him after packing his hoof, but I'll try to remember to get one tomorrow... He will still get to sport purple saddle pads and such ;), I have enough of them(more then just purple) that I can't really justify buying more saddle pads lol

I do have a pic from after his vet visit, he got to share the fence line with Si and Bella since Rainy was at a show, this was after Bella finally gave up keeping Si away from him lol, they are twinsies
    20180804_120408.jpg

ginster likes this.
  7. Rachel1786

Rachel1786 Senior Member

Looking snazzy in his new halter, and of course he had to say hi to his girlfriend Si
    PSX_20180805_180009.jpg PSX_20180805_175830.jpg PSX_20180805_175647.jpg

8. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Oh yes, that looks really good! Purple and turquoise look good together as well, so you can mix and match with what you already have..

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  9. Rachel1786

Rachel1786 Senior Member

So, the heel bruise is better, yesterday he was trotting around the pasture because the bugs were making him crazy, I ended up moving him to the pasture with the run in which was very grateful for, I had thought he might be upset being further from the other horses but he couldn't care less lol.
    Now, vet said give him a week off, so that means this weekend I can ride him, now the delema, next Friday, the 17th is the closing date for the last show(8/26) at my lesson barn, I'm considering entering intro A and B (which is just walk/trot) but that only gives me about a week between our first at home ride and having to decide if I'm going to enter, and 2 weeks for the show. If I don't enter this show, I will be waiting until next year to show him, which is fine, but, I'm worried that if I wait too long, I'll get in my head about it and make it a bigger deal then it is. That's the only reason I really want to go to this show so soon. We could get a 30% and I wouldn't care, I just really want to get the experience with him sooner rather then later.
    So yay or nay on trying to get him to the show? Lol

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  10. CheyAut

CheyAut Senior Member

Go for it :)