MN People - HUGE Tack Swap

Discussion in 'Equestrian Events, Shows, Competitions' started by Liberty's Gal, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Liberty's Gal

Liberty's Gal Senior Member+

For anyone who doesn't know...

The biggest, best tack swap ever is being held this weekend:p

Seriously it takes up a large portion of Farmington High school and usually has around 300 saddles for sale (most of which are used). A lot of their stuff tends to be Western geared but there is a smaller amount of English tack as well.

Swap runs Sat from 11-4pm and Sun from 10-2:30. If you want to consign stuff get their earlier or tonight.

Swap is at Farmington High school in Farmington, MN (southern suburb of Twin Cities). I know that is a drive for some of you but I doubt you will be disappointed.

Here is a link to the flyer:
    http://www.orsctackswap.com/

If anyone is going and wants to meet up let me know! I usually get there at least 30 min early as a huge line forms just to get in.

2. pocahontas

pocahontas Senior Member+

Thanks Libery Gal

Not to far frome me.

I'll have to see if I can fit it in my schedule

3. Liberty's Gal

Liberty's Gal Senior Member+

Well I just got back and it was bigger then ever if that is even believeable. There were so many people there!!!

I made a hauling including:
    -2 hunt bridles. I didn't know which one would fit so I bougth both
    -Dressage whip
    -Tail bag
    -Bridle holder
    -Bridle bag with someone else's initials (hey, it was only $5)
    -Hunt breeches

and best of all A NATIVE COSTUME for Denali....It is so cool I am going to make its own post.

4. aBreeze

aBreeze Senior Member+

Oh drats. Im not going to be able to make it this year. Farriers on his way today and I have to work all day tomorrow.

It sounds like you had a good day! I am quite jealous. Cant wait to see the costume!