minis and "the killer"

Discussion in 'Horse Rescue / Adoption' started by reicheru, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tlwidener

tlwidener Senior Member

Is arguing with Stormy am HGS right of passage?

:charge: :D

Carry on. Some things never change.

6 people like this.
  2. Charliemyheart

Charliemyheart Senior Member

I am guessing I pasted? She makes me want to bang my head against a wall repeatedly.[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  3. Stormyheart6160

Stormyheart6160 Senior Member

And, praytell...what does Socks and Dolly being stolen have to do with my having to rehome more than half of the horses I had???

While we're on the subject Manes....just for the fun of it, my curiosity has the best of me....name some of the things I did during that time that were sooooo wrong, or even remotely wrong to deserve the beating I took from some of the members on this board??? I can honestly say I never asked for, or took one red cent from anyone to pay for anything for myself. I can honestly say I never fund raised for anything for those horses. I never got a dime for anything regarding any of that time frame. All I did was come here and explain that I needed to rehome a bunch of my horses and why, and when that rescue stepped in and took quite a few of them, they paid for their vet needs, coggins and health certificates, for their transport to South Carolina, and they paid for that also. Considering the horses came to belong to that rescue then....what was wrong with that? WHY must you always insist on twisting things to make them look as bad as you possibly can? WHY do you feel such a strong need to play 'person of importance' on here? Don't you have anything better to do? Don't you have animals of your own that need your attention? Because I sure don't need your attention! smh

Wasn't you fund raising to get Scooter down to your place in that thread? Or, was it another thread? I'll have to go look now. No worries...I'll find it and post it for you.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
  4. Stormyheart6160

Bang away! Nobody is forcing you to participate in this conversation.

5. Charliemyheart

Just because you make me want to bang my against the wall doesn't mean I don't know what is right and wrong. I am not the one who was going to shoot my horses, yes I skimmed that thread. I would rather sell a horse then do that, and I have done it.

1 person likes this.
  6. Stormyheart6160

Good for you!!! If I can't find someone who wants them for FREE...forget SELLING them, before I'll let them starve, I'll have them shot! I guess if you can't SELL yours, you'd let them starve then??? Sometimes we have to make tough decisions....get over it.

And, quit being so danged uppity over a situation you were NOT involved in, nor did anything to try to help with!!

7. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

[​IMG]

Came here to read, but I think I'll back out until mods clean this mess up. SMH.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  8. Charliemyheart

No he went to a auction where he was sold :eek: but I know there aren't monsters going to eat them alive. I also don't take on more than I can handle.

2 people like this.
  9. ChestersMomma

ChestersMomma Senior Moderator Staff Member

Horses slaughter is good way to clean up the bottom end of the market and a viable alternative for some people faced with not having the finances to care for horses any more.

I'd much rather see a horse be scared in a plant for a day, than stand in a field and slowly waste away standing on slipper feet for a year.

10 people like this.
  10. reicheru

reicheru Senior Member

Opinions are like buttcracks... everybody has one and most of them stink. Are there any hard unbiased statistics out there? When I have bought directly from a KB I don't remember any minis.. maybe some larger ponies but mostly big bootied stock horses types and a few draft or draft crosses. I can't remember any KB bidding on the $10-$20 babies or minis at the sale barn. Most I paid for a baby was $75 and the only other bidder was a known hoarder playing rescue. He ended up being a super fancy cart pony.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.