MANE'S Bits FOR SALE thread.

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by manesntails, Nov 30, 2017.

1. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

These are numbered top to bottom, so the first one is number 1; second one down is number 2; and so on. PICT0468 (2).JPG

(1.) 5" Monty Roberts Eggbutt Snaffle w/ solid copper inlay all the way around the mouthpiece.$20
    (2.) 5" Eggbutt Snaffle with analloyed steel mouth piece. $10
    (3.) 5" Loose ring three piece snaffle with lozenge. $10
    (4.) 5" Dee Ring Snaffle with rollers. Four copper rollers and the 2 stainless rollers roll as well.$15
    (5.) 4 3/4" D ring Snaffle $10
    (6.) 4" Eggbutt Snaffle for a MINI.$15.

PICT0476 (2).JPG (7.) 5" Loose Ring Snaffle with Copper Inlay $10
    (8.) 5" Loose Ring Snaffle with Sweet Iron mouth $10
    (9.) 5" Myler with Copper Inlay and Roller. $15
    (10.) 5" Driving Bit with Spoons and Flattened Mouthpiece. $10
    (11.) 3 3/4" Driving Bit for a MINI, with Copper Coated mouthpiece.$15.

Now I have to go take pictures of the Curb bits, those are to come.

2. Sam C.

Sam C. Senior Member

I'll take both #3's if they're available (3-piece with lozenge and the Myler).

Edit: Apparently I wasn't paying attention to the numbering system. #3 and #9 are the ones I'm interested in. Whoops!

3. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I’m interested in #3. Do you think I could convince my Snaffle hater to like it? :p

4. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Ooooohhg we posted at the same time. I want the lozenge one too lol

5. Sam C.

Sam C. Senior Member

It's yours if you need it, I'd like the Myler but don't *need* the lozenge. :)

Arem likes this.
  6. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I’m always watching for a Snaffle I can talk Brandi into liking. A $10 risk isn’t much. I’ll take it and, if Brandi hates it, I’ll sell it on to you for the same if you want. :)

Sam C. and manesntails like this.
  7. manesntails

PICT0488.JPG

(12.) 2 1/2" purchase and 5" shanks on this Copper Inlaid Curb Bit with copper roller and chain stabilizer.. Takes rein chains, $20..

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  8. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I already have two shanked bits she goes fine in. Otherwise I’d be interested. It’s purdy!

manesntails likes this.
  9. manesntails

So, #3 SOLD to Arem

#9 SOLD to Sam C.

I Forgot to say in the OP, send me a pm with your Paypal address and I will invoice you. You just need to tell me and I can hold your stuff to be shipped in one shipment because I have a book, dvd, and vhs thread, this bit thread, and then I will be posting a bridle thread and probably a thread on miscellaneous.

I gotz lotza stuff~!! :LOL:

Sam C. and Arem like this.
  10. manesntails

Back to Business here:
    Bit # (13) next two photos PICT0492.JPG PICT0510 (2).JPG

These two photos^^^^
    (13.) Handmade Engraved Aluminum Kelly Grazing Bit with Copper covered Mouthpiece,

( the photo looks like the copper is off on the left, but that's the light. Cooper is good all the way across. I have a crappy camera and couldn't get a good pic of the engraving.)

It has a 2 1/2" purchase and the swept back shanks are 6 1/2" long. $25
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next two photos below: Bit # (14.)
    PICT0493.JPG PICT0513.JPG
    5" Grazing Bit Engraved (with the Engraving added to the shank) Aluminum Curb Bit with Copper Covered mouthpiece, 2 1/2" purchase and 5" sweptback shanks. $25.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bit # (15.) PICT0511.JPG
    PICT0495.JPG

This^^^ (15.) is a Handmade Bit bit I have no idea what bitmaker I got it from. :(
    I wanna say it's a Kelly. There's a four leaf clover in the brass decorative piece on top on both sides, but I am not sure.
    5" Solid Copper Mullen Mouth Curb with Brass decorative inlays on the shanks. 2 1/2" purchase, 4" shanks. $25

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bit # (16.) PICT0502.JPG

PICT0505.JPG

Bit (16.) 5" Robart Correction Bit with Engraved Brass Overlay (I think it's brass, but could be an alloy), Copper Inlay in port.
    1 1/4" Port, 3" purchase, 5" loose (means it will rise up a tad when you need to lift a shoulder) Shank. $20.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Bit # (17.) PICT0503.JPG
    5" Partrade Curb 1" Port, Inlaid Copper on bars, 3" purchase. 4 1/2" loose shank. $15

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Bit # (18) NO Longer Available. AFAIK (If you can find one new, let me know, because I can't. )
    PICT0504.JPG

This is a SWEET Bit~!!
    Original Handmade Trammel. If you have a horse that likes a thin mouthpiece with a little 1/2" gag action, this is the bit.
    5" Stainless Trammel bit with broken mouthpiece, 1/2" gag action, 2 1/2" purchase, 4" shank $30.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I have six more to list, but I'm tired~~!! :barefoot:
    There's always tomorrow~!!
    Plus some on headstalls. :D