1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

looking for flat, cutback, lane fox, saddleseat saddle

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by 2manypetz, Sep 26, 2008.

1. 2manypetz

2manypetz Senior Member

Does anyone happen to have a 21 inch flat, cutback, lane fox, saddleseat what ever you prefer like to call it saddle. Was looking for a blue Ribbon brand or one about that quality with adjustable bars. Was of course hoping not to spend a mint! :eek: This will be used on a TWH and a ASB. I have 2 cheapies and they are getting good enough it is time to move up to a better saddle. Thank you!

2. Tack Collector

Tack Collector Senior Member

I have a 21" Crump Crest w/ adjustable bars $650 no fittings + shipping. Adj bars are the slideer type. The leathers and irons are not included. I'll take PayPal, cashiers check, or money order. That's the right-now Fall off-season price. I will ask more for it at Chistmas through show season.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have 21" Crosby flat that's posted here in the classifieds. standard bars though. The Crosby is on ebay now, and has a bump pad and free shipping to lower 48 USA. See my For Sale thread for the Corsby and its ebay number.

3. redtailacres

redtailacres Registered

Have you found a saddle?

I have a Barnsby Lane Fox, 20", very good condition, no leathers, no irons. I am having trouble posting pics so email and I will email pics to you. Marian

4. Tack Collector

Tack Collector Senior Member

I've sold that Crump Crest, BTW.

5. redtailacres

redtailacres Registered

Barnsby Lane Fox

I have a Barnsby Lane Fox for sale. Do you still need one? Give a call or email me. Thanks, Marian 303-523-8695 wamphillips@ecentral.com