looking for flat, cutback, lane fox, saddleseat saddle

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by 2manypetz, Sep 26, 2008.

1. 2manypetz

2manypetz Senior Member

Does anyone happen to have a 21 inch flat, cutback, lane fox, saddleseat what ever you prefer like to call it saddle. Was looking for a blue Ribbon brand or one about that quality with adjustable bars. Was of course hoping not to spend a mint! :eek: This will be used on a TWH and a ASB. I have 2 cheapies and they are getting good enough it is time to move up to a better saddle. Thank you!

2. Tack Collector

Tack Collector Senior Member+

I have a 21" Crump Crest w/ adjustable bars $650 no fittings + shipping. Adj bars are the slideer type. The leathers and irons are not included. I'll take PayPal, cashiers check, or money order. That's the right-now Fall off-season price. I will ask more for it at Chistmas through show season.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have 21" Crosby flat that's posted here in the classifieds. standard bars though. The Crosby is on ebay now, and has a bump pad and free shipping to lower 48 USA. See my For Sale thread for the Corsby and its ebay number.

3. redtailacres

redtailacres Registered

Have you found a saddle?

I have a Barnsby Lane Fox, 20", very good condition, no leathers, no irons. I am having trouble posting pics so email and I will email pics to you. Marian

4. Tack Collector

Tack Collector Senior Member+

I've sold that Crump Crest, BTW.

5. redtailacres

redtailacres Registered

Barnsby Lane Fox

I have a Barnsby Lane Fox for sale. Do you still need one? Give a call or email me. Thanks, Marian 303-523-8695 wamphillips@ecentral.com