Latest Addition...

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by barrel_racer64, May 3, 2018.

1. barrel_racer64

barrel_racer64 Senior Member

Red with chrome is obviously the best! Just look at history at all of the "big name" horses, lol. High Brow Cat, Secretariat, Affirmed, Man O War, Justify, Smart Little Lena, the list goes on and on...:rofl: I saw a post on FB that said something to the affect of everyone wants a "colored gelding" but many a championship and money has been earned on the back of a good old sorrel mare.

I bet she hits an honest 15 hands. She'll be a fantastic barrel prospect in a few years, she just screams speed and athleticism.

Thank you, I think she really has! I'm excited to see what some better feed will do for her this fall. I'm going to worm her this week as well, hopefully help that pot gut she has going on... I seriously can't wait to see how she is as say a 5 year old!

We are doing everything we can to make it happen! Hopefully we'll soon be getting "Baly and Brandi" updates from Arem, and I'll be back to my lame-o non-posting self:rofl: Remi's probably due for her own thread sometime though... she is supposed to head to the trainer tomorrow to get started! And we are headed to Colorado in a few weeks to participate in a Buck Brannaman clinic:eek: I'm so excited but nervous about actually "riding" (its half ground work, half under saddle) I haven't done anything "public" since before I got married and had my boys:applause::applause:

Wasn't Baly such a cute baby! I am seriously in love with how she is developing. Her eye has gotten soooo soft, and she will come up to you in the field. Its such a contrast from the flighty girl the seller ran down the chute into my trailer. She really just wants to connect and be a good little pony.

2. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

Wai......wha???

You didn't even make me an offer for Mia!! :bawling::bawling:

:p

Puddincup, Arem, tlwidener and 2 others like this.
  3. GONE ROPING

GONE ROPING Senior Member+

If Remi ever goes missing.... She isn't in Texas... Lol I like her. Baly looks as good as ever. I really hope you get her @Arem

Arem and barrel_racer64 like this.
  4. Circle C

Circle C Senior Member

I'll make you an offer on the clone if its a colt lol

Arem and endurgirl like this.
  5. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

Ironically, that mare is now my favorite of the two. :rofl: Hopefully she's baking me up a good one!!!

6. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I didn’t know that was an option! :rofl:

endurgirl and ginster like this.
  7. barrel_racer64

No real updates... I think Baly is looking really good though! She seems like she may have hit a bit of a growth spurt and is filling out a little bit.

On a slightly different note, Remi and I are leaving today for our Buck Brannaman clinic!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::willynilly::eek: My dad is going with us, so I'm hoping to have some pictures to share when I get back. It will be her first time traveling, first time really riding in a group, and my first time actually riding her. Fingers crossed everything goes smooth:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    DSCN4238.JPG DSCN4336.JPG DSCN4339.JPG DSCN4342.JPG DSCN4344.JPG

8. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Pretty ladies!!!

Alsosusieq2 and Larkspade like this.
  9. barrel_racer64

No real update, we have mostly just been hanging out. I'm debating doing a thread on my BB clinic I went to with Remi, but I may just update here when I get the pictures moved. It was an amazing experience and Remi and I got the only compliment Buck gave the Foundation class Friday morning. My dad decided to tag along, but he got a D on his photography:rofl: so I only have a few pictures and a couple very short videos.

But, back to Baly, she is just being a horse eating and growing still.
    DSCN4412.JPG DSCN4417.JPG DSCN4404.JPG DSCN4406.JPG DSCN4408.JPG

10. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

I say make a new thread on your clinic!!