Last Night I Dreamed....

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Arem, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Last night I dreamed that the people who bought the barn I currently board at switched and bought the amazing barn I used to work at. I moved Brandi there and was able to move into the apartment above the barn in exchange for work. It was lovely. I felt like I’d come home, and it was wonderful to have that amazing property owned by sane people.

As far as the real life situation of the current boarding barn being bought, I signed the new boarding contract, and, so far, the only major change is a $50 late fee if board isn’t paid by the first. (No grace period) Annoying, since I pay cash and only hand it off in person, but it should be okay once the new people have completely moved in and are around. Fortunately, I had a check for this time. I haven’t been at the barn much because of weather, but so far everything seems status quo. I think I’ve met the owners at a barrel race before, but I’ve not seen them since they’ve bought the place. No idea if they actually are sane or not :p But here’s to hoping!

FluffyThoroughbred likes this.
  2. FluffyThoroughbred

FluffyThoroughbred Full Member

I have weird dreams, L. O. L..

3. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Beats the heck out of my dreams. The last vivid one I had, I was battling aliens and had a secret formula bomb they were susceptible to that I tossed into their ventilation system and underground tunnels. I woke up going..darn, that's movie worthy, but wth was in that bomb?

4. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Well, more recently I dreamed that I was pregnant from a random fling (I never do that!) and now I had to decide what I was going to do with baby.

That was definitely weird and not as nice as dreaming about being able to board and live on a drool worthy horse property. :p

5. Faster Horses

Faster Horses Senior Member

I had one last night that I was overwhelmed by my two horses and sent them to auction.

WTF, brain.

Probably because I haven't been able to ride in a while, so been listening to podcasts and reading a lot to help me improve more this year. Maybe I should back off my over-analyzing. :ROFLMAO:

6. Alsosusieq2

Sometimes I think we're kind of out our "mind" when dreaming lol. Idk.

It's all good. The ones that freak me out have been weirder than weird, like.. I have to save my friends life and the world kind of things. The stress is incredible. Movies interject something into this probably.

7. Alsosusieq2

Roflol, a Virgo here, ya on that.

8. Alsosusieq2

Ahh, to have normal, stressful dreams lol. It's all cool. Interject freaking aliens or vampires, well heck, that's just a bad Sunday.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019 at 7:35 AM
  9. DocsLglyBlonde

DocsLglyBlonde Senior Member

IRL, we have a neighbor flying a drone every now and then around our house. The neighbor, and I think it's actually the daughter's BF which makes it worse, is barely visible through the woods from us, so it's not like the thing is just accidentally coming over to our house. I honestly feel super violated, but apparently it's illegal to shoot them down... Who knows when they are flying it, including checking to see when we may or may not be home!

So, my dream the other night was that our house was one of seven in town robbed, but of course my dream involved me bunkering down with a firearm because I thought they were coming back or something the next night. It all in all wasn't a very significant dream, but one of those ones that puts you on edge a little more IRL. We will be speaking to our neighbor to see if we can figure it out, because it has happened a few too many times for comfort now.

Arem likes this.
  10. stardozer

stardozer Senior Member+

I don’t really dream.