Kieffer Freestyle Dressage Saddle and Crump CC

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by champsmom, Feb 1, 2011.

1. champsmom

champsmom Full Member

I have a used Kieffer Freestyle Dressage Saddle that is sadly for sale. I just bought this used and though it is gorgeous and a dream to ride in, it doesn't fit my boy well enough to justify keeping it:( So... I thought I would post it on HGS and see if anyone is interested. If there are no takers, I will likely ship it off to Pinnacle Horsewear for consignment on Friday. I haven't had a chance to take new pictures and had some technical problems, so I just took pictures of my computer screen:) It is a 17in seat and medium tree on Kieffers model 3000 tree. Only flaw is some tearing at the billet holes (only one on each side, pictured), other than that it is one of the nicest saddles I have ever ridden in.

This is the saddle on the Kieffer website: http://www.kieffer.net/dressur/freestyle/?start=0/
    Talk to anyone who has had a Kieffer saddle, they are made extremely well and make for a wonderful ride!

Asking 900$ shipped to anywhere in the US but can entertain trades...

Pictures on on snapfish at: http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3282060025/

Also for sale is a 16.5/medium tree B.T. Crump Prix De Saute close contact saddle. My first saddle and it has been great! Held onto it for a while when my horse died hoping I would use it again, but it doesn't fit the new guy:( In perfect showing condition. Purchase for 1,000 new with fittings 3 years ago. There is significant wear on the stirrup leathers, but I am willing to throw them, a new pad, and the Coronet safety irons in for schooling if anyone takes the saddle...

Asking 450$ shipped, full pics @at:http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3256589025/a=4624207025_4624207025/

2. dustyboy1209

dustyboy1209 Senior Member

The link for photos on the dressage saddle won't work.

3. champsmom

champsmom Full Member

4. Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak Senior Member

Friendly BUMP

5. champsmom

champsmom Full Member

Bumping...

6. champsmom

champsmom Full Member

Pipsqueak-- if you are interested, I'd happily knock off some $$ in exchange for your eventing breastplate:)

7. champsmom

champsmom Full Member

bumping...

8. champsmom

champsmom Full Member

bumping... these will be shipped off tomorrow! Make me an offer:)

9. Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak Senior Member

Sorry, I'd love to but we're not looking to pay quite that much. Thanks for the offer though- its a lovely saddle

10. HeartPond

HeartPond Registered

kieffer?

Do you still have the Kieffer?