Featured Is Clinton Anderson still married

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kreuter, Oct 2, 2010.

1. kreuter

kreuter Full Member

I was wondering, i JUST ONLY heard he might not be married... now i want to know the truth, is he married or not? I was at WEG and i was wathing him and chatting it up with another person and she said he was no longer married and she heard he was also a jerk, and treated his horses badly. He also cheated on his wife and thats why they split.

is this true?

2. gaitedrocky

gaitedrocky Senior Member+

Not a clue. I don't know Clinton, but I've watched him on RFD TV and didn't really like the way he trained... I never understood why he was smacking at the horse's face to get him to yield.. Doesnt that make them head shy? :S

3. Pennymercantile

Pennymercantile Senior Member

I heard awhile ago when he was getting ready to move to TX that he was getting a divorce.

I imagine he is somewhat of a jerk but a successful one. I haven't seen anything in his training that is just awful and I haven't heard he is mean to his horses but this can mean a lot of different things to different people.

4. xxcaveat

xxcaveat Senior Member

This is what I've heard as well.

5. slbose61

slbose61 Senior Member+

He married Amy this past summer, who was, and still is, a member of his staff.

Amy is on the left

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  6. BayHorseLuv

BayHorseLuv Senior Member

Wait so he got divorced like in 2007 right and remarried this year?

7. slbose61

slbose61 Senior Member+

Yes....too short

8. Huntseatin593

Huntseatin593 Senior Member

My friend went through is program. He offered her a chance to model his clothes and she took it. He then started hitting on her and consistantly flirting with her. She got really tired of it and almost quit. She was so happy to finish the program and get back home.

Thats all I know...

9. HeartsPocoPine

HeartsPocoPine Senior Member

The apprentinship program??? I want to do it sooo bad when I turn 18, but not if he is going to be a "cougar", I guess you could call it....:p:D

10. Lopinslow

Lopinslow Senior Member+

i sort of talked to him in the warm up arena of a local Expo one year when i had my reining horse there. I had NO clue who he was, just saw a guy on a reiner so i asked how the footing was for stopping.

His response to me was nothing but TOTALLY rude and downright nasty. it didn't even dawn on me who he was until i saw him surrounded by people at his booth later that day... needless to say i was NOT impressed. talk about a total JERK!