Information on mules.

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Lileon Bierman, Nov 8, 2017.

1. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

These are some of ours. Thank you.

2. Lileon Bierman

Lileon Bierman Full Member

Oh ok. Well anyway, they're really cool. And you're welcome. :) I'll think I'll just stick to spectating though.

3. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Evidently, some 18 year olds, nowadays, HAVE to be spoken to like you would speak to a THREE year old. Gotta watch what you say, or crying fits ensue~!!

I'm not replying to an adult as if they were a baby. If the words “think about it“ are offensive and hurt your widdle feeee~wings @Lileon Bierman , please stay home wid maw~mie, and dah~dah for as long as it takes for you to grow up. Going through life with your heart on your sleeve, you will find yourself replying to others as you have me, in most, if not all situations in the adult world. Guess how that is going to serve you.

*I* am not responsible for the way “you take“ what I write. I am not going to sugar coated and re-word my posts to soothe toddler level nerves. You are responsible for how you react to things. Blowing warm wind up the nether regions of the reader is not what I am here for.

There is a Child's section of the bulletin board. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable with the replies entered there?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Kappa and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

I find it so much more soothing to utilize the ignore button and will now engage it.

5. .Delete.

.Delete. Senior Member

I'm glad you chose to stick with horses and just admire Mules for now

6. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

:rolleyez: Look child, I have seen online bullying, and that wasn’t anything like it.....

Larkspade and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  7. Lileon Bierman

If it'll give you any peace of mind. I did myself a favor and reread your response with a different perspective. I do understand where you are coming from and I am not disregarding your experience with mules and horses. 50 years is a great deal. I see it from your point of view and understand that to yourself your response was not impolite. I do apologize for my actions and admit that my replies were done out of haste and in the heat of the moment. I am sure I have hurt your feelings, so I apologize for that too. I will take full responsibility for what I've done.

Please just understand, I am young and there are things I still have to learn. Please understand that from my point of view, I thought you were irritated with me. I felt you were looking down on me with your short responses to some of the questions and it resulted in me thinking I'd been wronged. Sorry.

I deleted my last post because I felt that in it I had said things that were uncalled for, again in the heat of the moment.

I understand you're probably fed up with me now to the point where you wouldn't take this seriously and I don't blame you. I admit I am the one at fault.

equinitis, HayleyS, Blue-Roan and 4 others like this.
  8. Larkspade

Larkspade Senior Member

I am so glad you took the time to re-read that and take responsibility for your actions! We have had people on her recently that respond very rudely to another member and never apologize for it and continue to be rude and think the world is all about them (not saying you do) so props to you:applaud:

9. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

All is forgiven.

This is how I communicate, how I was communicated to.
    You should have seen the faces on the Outriders when my Uncle, standing outside the 38 stall barn, pointed and said to one of them: “ Go get the bay.“

:eek:

We only had a dozen bay horse~!!
    You had to look where he pointed to know what one he wanted.

“Has my riding improved?“ expect a detailed answer? You got “quiet your hands“. Three word or less answers. If you listened and concentrated on what he told you, your riding ability improved a lot. If you asked how to do that, he would look at you o_O, then roll his eyes as he walked away. Not giving you the answers, inspiring you to figure things out for yourself.

Then, if you pressed him: “How do you think it should be done?“ was a typical answer to any question. It serves a person well. You learn to think about things and use logic and reasoning to find your own answers.

So, don't flip out on me. I'm old. I have tons of patience.....with equines. People? Not so much. :sneaky:

Kappa, GONE ROPING and mooselady like this.
  10. Lileon Bierman

Thank you.

And what you've said is understandable. I would like to think I have a lot of patience with people, but there's always room for improvement I guess. :help: I find it much easier working with horses as well or animals in general. :charge: I do have a short temper which has sometimes served me well and other times not, but rest assured I am working on it.

Again thank you, and I hope there is no further tension between us.