I want this dog!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arem, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Ms_Pigeon

Ms_Pigeon Senior Member

If my current dog is an accurate representation of his "breed" (i.e., pit bull-something-or-other cross), that's what I want from now on. I've never known a more sensitive, lovable, athletic dude in all my years of dogs. :)

[​IMG]

AmyK, Alsosusieq2, rhen and 5 others like this.
  2. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

All of them. I want all of the dogs. I'e met individual dogs I didn' like but I'e never disliked a breed. From giant to tiny, I just love dogs!
    My Dalmatian fits my current lifestyle. Athletic, short haired, light colored and has excellent stamina. He is even tempered, doesn't like strangers but just avoids them until he gets comfortable. Very smart, easily trained and very loyal. My Chihuahua is just as good a fit. 4.5 lbs of energy that is outgoing and sensitive to my mood. She demands cuddles or play depending on what she thinks I need.
    I'e had GSDs, Rotts, Dobes, Bouvier, Mals, Danes, Borzoi, Boxer, Pibble, Pointer, Short hair, Weimeraner, Brittny Spaniel, Cocker, Minpin, Standard and Toy Poodles, Australian Shep., Catahoula, Sheltie, Dachshund and several mutts. I will likely never have another long hair but I could reconsider for the right dog. Rotts will always be my favorite but I'll probably never have another. Too much shedding and they get too hot here. Maybe when I retire.

3. loom

loom Senior Member

4. CheyAut

CheyAut Senior Member

I love and adore my sable male Papillon, but I also REALLY want a tri female pap! Plans for that to be my next dog (I'd also be ok for a B/W one, but preference to tri)

[​IMG]

5. rhen

rhen Senior Member

WOW.....He is very HANDSOME~~~~

6. CheyAut

CheyAut Senior Member

So much for tri or b/w... I"m getting another sable ;) Other than color, she's just what I wanted... and, as we all know with horses, color doesn't really matter, a good horse (or dog) is never the wrong color! :)

girlpap.jpg

AmyK, ginster, Arem and 2 others like this.
  7. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

What is a toller? That's a new one to me.

8. Alsosusieq2

Nice looking, what breed is it?

9. Alsosusieq2

I've always had big dogs, collies and shepherds to ultimately Labradors. I always fancied a Chesapeake Bay retriever, but they're probably too energetic at my age. Hubs wants a Border Collie, I'd go with that, but I'm sure they're high energy also.

10. CheyAut

CheyAut Senior Member

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, they're beautiful! SORTA similar in looks to a golden retriever. I've always admired them. Had a friend with one, I LOVED that guy!

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Dog Breed Information