I read my ex's blog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dona Worry, May 12, 2017.

1. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

Omg, a 'Dear John' letter.
    You handled it better than I did. Aforementioned ex Bob was stalking me online post breakup, and drunk dialing me in the middle of the night. He didn't realize I knew he was stalking me.
    Now, this is where my cruel streak reared its ugly head....
    At the time, I was a member of a really big, active board. Over a hundred really active, daily members, dozens more casual ones. Mostly middle aged conservative white ladies.
    I had been a member for eight years at the time, and was well known and almost universally adored. I was 21 years old, and at least a decade or two younger than anyone else.
    And this is where my ex thought it would be a good place to stalk me.
    I did not let on to anyone I knew he was there. The board knew the whole story, and had held my hand post breakup, and were generally feeling a bit protective of me.
    So I started a thread. I titled it something self-pitying, and let loose. My ex was stalking me! I was having such a horrible week! Why is he doing this, he is 33 years old, he should be able to handle a girl breaking up with him, I am so mad, tired, etc.
    And then I stepped back and watched the fireworks, knowing full well he was reading every. Single. Word.
    The thread had dozens of replies within and hour, hundreds within a day. Absolutely viscous attacks, demeaning hid mental state, erm, 'size', family attachments, everything. I would occasionally pop in to 'defend' him, but there was no stemming the tide.

It was calculated. It was cruel. It wss a deliberate attack on a sad and lonely alcoholic struggling to come to terms with a recent breakup.

And he never called me again, so I say it was effective.

2. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

Lord. Bro. You're a handful, I love it.

bellalou and Arem like this.
  3. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

DON'T CALL ME AT THREE AM DRUNK.

Arem likes this.
  4. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

I'm calling u now and it's 8 pm and I'm drunk :(((

I can't help they put a market across from my house this week and ARE SELLING 1 DOLLAR PBR TALLBOYS??

5. Arem

Arem Senior Member

IMG_0914.jpg
    [​IMG]

Alsosusieq2 and Dona Worry like this.
  6. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

No problem. I'll call you at 3 am sober. ;) :p

7. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

Quite honestly, they were his friends before they were ever my friends, so I don't talk to them anymore either. I have a hunch they only talked to me after the fact to get a read on me and report back to the ex. I don't know if they believed everything that was said or not, but I don't lose sleep over it. haha.

Arem, ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  8. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

No matter how many times I asked him to tone down the drinking, he always insisted it wasn't a problem and that I caused him to be angry all the time. So I don't think he quit drinking... I just think he found someone to drink with him, or he just doesn't feel the need to be rude to her. Either way, I hope they continue to be happy. Him being happy in another relationship means he won't try to bother me and I don't have to watch my boyfriend give him a black eye for bothering me. Win-win!

9. TallOak10

TallOak10 Full Member

Love the narcissist's prayer. Perfect. I'd report to have removed. That's some really personal info he's put out there, true or not.