I am not ready to deal with this again!! I need you guys to pray, PLEASE??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by firestorm, Apr 2, 2006.

1. firestorm

firestorm Senior Member+

(mods, if you need to move this ok, I posted here cause I wanted all my friends here to know what is going on in my life, regardless of age):eek:

OK, well to put it in a nut shell, some of you know I have a new boyfriend. He is the sweetest kindest person I can honestly say I have ever dated.
    Well, he at the ripe old age of 29 has dealt with and overcome liver cancer. YAY!! But now there seems to be a new problem. He has to go for monthly treatments right now, and each time, the doctors have to draw blood and check for any new developments that could indicate other problems, be it from the cancer or the chemo.
    Well, all has been well until now. Some of the tests came back at high levels of whatever, I dont know what they are but nonetheless...,and the doctor called and told Brant that these particular readings usually indicate a BRAIN TUMOR at least 95% of the time!!:bawling: He is scheduled to go in for an MRI later this month to see what is going on.
    Now, most of you know, and you can look at my siggy on here and see for yourself, that LESS than 1 YEAR ago, I buried a very close and dear friend who died of brain cancer.
    I AM NOT ready for this!! I CANNOT deal.
    Last nite when Brant told me the news (he had been trying to hide it from me cause of the friend I just lost) and I have to say, it hit me like a ton of bricks right up side the head. My blood literally ran cold. It felt like someone injected 10 gallons of ice water right into my veins all at once!! I think I nearly passed out, cause all of a sudden I got so dizzy that I had to grab onto my shadow box on my wall to keep from falling!!!:eek2:
    How in the world am I supposed to go to work 100 miles away now and be able to concentrate on it?? IF I lose concentration, not only do I stand to get hurt, but so does a jockey and 2 horses!!!:eek: :eek:
    I have no idea what I am going to do now!! I just pray that this is nothing and it was all for nothing, but yet, I am terrified completely out of my wits.
    I hate to say this, but I dont drink and within the last 24 hours, I have wanted to go have a few, just to forget and relax for a while.

Anyway, I know when HGS comes together and asks for someone to be well or whatever, it seems to happen, even in the bleakest of scenarios,
    so I am asking that all of you please send good thoughts, vibes, prayers, or whatever to us right now.
    I feel like if there are such places as heaven and he*l, I am surely destined to go to heaven someday cause I am already living in he*l now, it cant be any worse I dont think!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Thanks so much in advance guys......

All my love,
    Renee

2. madvoice

madvoice Senior Member+

I really hope it isn't as bad as it sounds. He is in my thoughts and prayers.

3. firestorm

firestorm Senior Member+

thanks.....

4. Quiggles

Quiggles Senior Member+

Im sorry ((HUGS)) I'll be hoping for the best...

5. honeydoozy

honeydoozy Senior Member+

Renee...I'm SO sorry to hear this news... just know that we're all here for you, sending out positive energy and prayers - be strong!

6. Shannon

Shannon Senior Member+

Oh no that is terrible! I hope it goes well, I really do....:( I honestly think you deserve a drink or two honey.

7. Beau

Beau Senior Member+

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. You will definatly be in my prayers.

8. JCH

JCH Senior Member+

oh renee im so sorry you have to deal with this you know you and brant are in my thoughts (((((hugs)))) - john

9. **BabyGurl**

**BabyGurl** Senior Member

Every one of my thoughts and prayers are with you now. Just remember, A year may not seem that long but in the health world they are always making new potions and discoveries... Who knows what they'l be able to offer if worse comes to the worse. I hope everything works out for the best, Please keep us updated and if you need to talk about anything PM me anytime i don't mind :)

Abby x

10. Slowrider

Slowrider Senior Member+

Sorry to hear about this. I wish there was more I could do, but I'll definitely keep the two of you in my prayers.