Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AndyTheCornbread, Feb 15, 2019.

1. AndyTheCornbread

AndyTheCornbread Registered

I joined this forum at the recommendation of a friend on another forum so I could search posts, and ask and answer questions etc.

I have been around horses since before I can remember as both my grand father and great grand father broke, trained, and sold horses for a living as well as running a horse raising/ranching operation. Our family has always had horses in one capacity or another and probably always will. I was in the Marine Corps for eight years(2 in security forces, 6 in the infantry) but now days I am an engineer for a privately held engineering firm and I am also a brand inspector for the Montana Dept. of Livestock Brands Enforcement Division. Because I still buy, train and sell horses on the side I always have 3 - 4 horses at any given time, sometimes more, but usually not less. I usually deal in AQHA and APHA horses that are for general riding and ranch horses but I have had some that went on to become professional barrel horses etc.

Thanks for letting me join your forums.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Great to have you here Andy, nice to meet you-!! Looks like you'll have a lot to share honestly.
    Susie :)

Welcome to the forum - :tiphat:

AndyTheCornbread likes this.
  3. Puddincup

Puddincup Senior Member

Welcome to the forum! We’re glad to have you and I’m sure we can learn a lot from you and your experiences!(y)

AndyTheCornbread likes this.