How Many Horses Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Forum Contests' started by HorseLover11 <3<3, Dec 22, 2015.

?

How many horses do you have?? (select only one answer please)

1. +10

5 vote(s)
    5.2%
  2. 10

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  3. 9-7

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. 6-5

6 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. 4-2

55 vote(s)
    57.3%
  6. 1

19 vote(s)
    19.8%
  7. 0

7 vote(s)
    7.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. meljean

meljean Senior Member

I have two now. My 22 year old QH Bonanza, that I have now had 17 years or so.

And the 10 year old in my avatar who is double registered AQHA/APHA, I call him Baby Huey.

Appysrule likes this.
  2. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

I have 4.
    22 year old Choice, 16 year old Dennis, 8 year old Sublime and 12 year old Charm. All Saddlebreds. Choice and Dennis are retired.

3. BluegrassQH

BluegrassQH Full Member

Around 15!

4. Appysrule

Appysrule Senior Member

Just bought her, 12 year old mare, her butt is the avatar...one is my limit. Named her Dusty.

5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Oh lord have mercy that's funny mooselady, and somewhat accurate. Love that appy, I was at a all Morgan show in an open class and it must have been a Morgan full moon, they were doing caprioles while haltered.

Varisha likes this.
  6. VermilionStrife

VermilionStrife Senior Member

I have 2 horses currently. My 4 year old AQHA gelding who is off at the trainer named Trouble (which is more ironic than truthful anymore lol) and a 5 year old solid Grulla APHA mare named Patti. I call her fatty Patti. Or Bratty Patti. Depends on if she's being a baby lol. She is a resale project so will probably sold by end of June. Just put her first ride on yesterday!

7. all4him

all4him Senior Member

I have none. I never have had a horse and more than likely will never have a horse. HOWEVER, I've been so blessed to have people around me who have horses that let me ride their horses to help them out and to help me out. Right now I have 2 horses I have available to ride that I'm actively riding - both OTTBs. I have another OTTB that I'd love to have the time to ride but I haven't been able to get over there. Hopefully after this summer I can help her out because that boy has some hidden talent IMO. There is yet another horse at our barn who will need to be brought back into work but he just had an injury so I haven't been able to ride him yet. So that makes 4 horses that I have available to ride. Add in camp with 8 horses over a few weeks in the summer and I have gotten a TON of experience riding different horses. I'd love to be able to get back into some serious training again but until the funds come in, this is my life. :)

8. Old Val

Old Val Full Member

2 horses and 1 mule

manesntails likes this.
  9. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

I wanna see pics of the Mule.~!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

<<See my Millie in my avatar. I also have a Seal brown tobiano roan Molly mule named Maggot, ...............well Maggie but I call her Maggot.

10. Old Val

Old Val Full Member

S
    Been trying to upload pictures of Sally but can't seem to get it done. Still trying so don't give up.