Horsey knitting patterns?

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by FutureVetGirl, Dec 3, 2008.

1. FutureVetGirl

FutureVetGirl Senior Member+

Ok... so I have a TON of yarn that I NEED to do something with... and I've been really bored the past couple of days... so... I'm gonna make something. I have all of the materials I need... so I AM going to be making this. Whatever it is.

That's the problem... I need a pattern from offline... but I can't find any equestrian type patterns!

The only one I found is the equestrian jacket... but I'm not up to doing that.

So... any ideas?

Edit: doggy things are welcome too. :D

2. FutureVetGirl

bumping this up... any ideas guys? Even just say something that you know you can buy knitted, and I'll look for a pattern for it. I'm googling "knitting patterns for horses", "knitting patterns for equestrians", "equestrian knitting patterns", etc... and not coming up with anything...

3. Saph

Saph Senior Member

4. FutureVetGirl

The horse illusion one is the only one I'm interested in. I'm not looking for toys. There really aren't tons... ;)

5. Graceful Landin

Graceful Landin Senior Member

haahhahahah lol i always wanted to knit my horse one of those thingys that a knight would put over the horse.......
    ya know like the blanket thingy that had there coat-of-arms on?!?!?!?
    i tried to find you a picture but all that came up was stuff about the dark knight and knight rider................

hahah anyway have fun!!!!

6. FutureVetGirl

thanks. :)

I finally decided to just make my own thing. I'm going to make a cover for my MP3 player... ;)

7. canadiancharlie

canadiancharlie Senior Member+

Mk just make a reallllllllly long scarf and wrap it round the horses neck... instant neck warmer =D lol
    or polos but that wouldnt work too well... or fly veils (think thats waht there called) the things that go over the horses ears.... those would be cool =D
    good luck!

8. FutureVetGirl

I'll check out fly veils at some point. Heheh... The knit "project" I was doing last night... well... let's just say that it looks more like an elephant than a horse. ;)