1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Horsehair jewelry for rescue fundraisers!

Discussion in 'Horse Rescue / Adoption' started by bossmare1, Dec 5, 2011.

1. bossmare1

bossmare1 Full Member

We create horsehair jewelry - our horse or yours - to support our private equine rescue. We also DONATE horsehair jewelry to other rescues to be used in their fundraising events. We currently have a necklace to donate. Is anyone here doing a fundraiser for a rescue that would like it?

2. bossmare1

bossmare1 Full Member

Fundraiser BUMP!

3. EquineSalvation

EquineSalvation Senior Member

We have a small rescue & constantly have tack & other items for sale on our web-page as a way to "fundraise"! If you'd be willing to donate any horse hair jewelry I would also be glad to place your items on my web-page & give you a boost of sales so to speak! PM me if you'd like to do this!! Good luck with your rescue! We're a small private rescues in Ohio & its just our pockets that fund us!

http://equinesalvation.webs.com/

4. MaggieSue

MaggieSue Senior Member+

I love my bracelet from my anglo I lost to colic! it's a great keepsake from him.
    I am also willing to help rescues for fundraising...contact me if you're interested!