Hicaliber rescue...smells like a scam

Discussion in 'Horse Rescue / Adoption' started by BluemoonOKy, Dec 13, 2017.

1. CoffeeBean

CoffeeBean Senior Member

What have they done? Can you point to sources for the info?

At this point, their property is trashed to the tune of millions of dollars. They have every right to be very angry with Michelle and Romney and the BOD who ran that place into the ground.

2. CoffeeBean

CoffeeBean Senior Member

Okay - yeah, the Architect of BEing looks like utter nonsense and I wouldn't give him a dime. Having said that - the property is TRASHED and neither he nor Brenda trashed it. I also don't see that they claim to be a 501c3. They're in it for the money and they suck - but they aren't hiding behind a charitable designation while doing it so far as I know.

Michelle, Romney, and a host of others deserve to go to jail for what they did to the animals and the property.

People are stupid enough to believe in woo, antivaxxers, and a bunch of other snake oil that (mostly) hurts only themselves (big exception for antivaxxers) and their wallets. I don't have to like or approve of what Travis and Brenda are selling and if what they are doing is illegal they should be charged for it. Still doesn't mean that Michelle, Romney, et al don't deserve to be held accountable for their actions or lack thereof.

3. waresbear

waresbear Senior Member

Oh I totally agree, it's a crime against humanity to trash that beautiful place. But I'm sorry, I can't feel sorry for its owners. There was something scammy going on there that didn't work out, for them to allow that bunch to rent (had an agreement to purchase).