1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Hey-Horse Lovers!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joys.Paint, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Joys.Paint

Joys.Paint Registered

I am a wild senior when it comes to horses and riding. I live in SC and the perfect place to ride almost 365 days a year. I have a 1/4 horse paint. She is the love of my heart. I board her here in the Midlands, She is 20, but she is a 15.3 mare and had much energy and loves to go. We riding on over 600 acres and riding is endless. Trails are from easy to challenging. She takes hills with ease. The girls there , I call bard friends, We all ride and "Whoop" Like Indians.. From Barn parties to dressing up our horses for the holidays, The horse world I live in keeps me young and in shape....
    Would love to talk of horses, and your world.......Joys.Paint

Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  2. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Welcome to the Old Horsewomen's Club~!! Well, we USED to have a club on here, but it got lost with the new software upgrade, but if we ever get it back, you're IN~!!
    Nice to have you. Enjoy the forum.

3. pamnbam

pamnbam Senior Member

Welcome, Joys.Paint! Your girl looks a bit like my Luna!

4. WvFarmGirl

WvFarmGirl Registered

Hello I am also new here! And also a fan of paint horses! I attached a picture of myself and my mare at a Christmas parade and of my son and his spotted pony!

Attached Files:

5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Sounds wonderful where you're at, I've been there on vacation and it's beautiful. Stay sassy-!!

Welcome to the forum - :tiphat:

6. Joys.Paint

Joys.Paint Registered

HI. I see your horse. Yes Dolly does look like yours,, How is she riding? Do you trail ride her? How old is she?

7. pamnbam

pamnbam Senior Member

@Joys.Paint my Luna is 7 years old. She's still a bit green, but we're working on it. I ride her English and western (she was solely a western horse when I got her, doing follow the tail in front of her trail rides). I still trail ride her at least once-twice a week when the weather is good and I'm trying to improve her gaits and carriage by doing dressage with her. She's really comfortable to ride, though her canter is still pretty green. She's come a long way from when I got her two years ago, though!