Herbal Remedies for Horses

Discussion in 'Horse Health' started by Starr.Fire, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Starr.Fire

Starr.Fire Registered

Me and my gal friends have gathered all our information about herbal remedies for horses and put it together on a site for all to see! These remedies can do miraculous things, like calm down immediatley, soothe and relax their muscles, help with trauma and shock. We also have techniques that can help you and your horse to have a deep trusting bond between eachother. We know these work, because we use them on our very own horses, and they do wonders! Please come visit our website and learn about remedies, essential oils, and training techniques all for free

http://www.freewebs.com/herbalremedies4horses/

If you enjoyed our site and think it has helped you in some way, please tell your friends about it so they can have a look too

*Site is still under construction, but it`s not messy or anything, we just have lots more remedies to still put up so keep checking back!*

..:*Z.B.R™*:.. :)

2. cassidy

cassidy Senior Member+

i agree herbal remedies can do alot but in my expierance it can often not work an can work out very expensive thats just my opinion though an i am sure many people swear bt it :)

3. morgangirl

morgangirl Senior Member

Unfortunately, like many other things there are good suppliers and bad suppliers of products. Just make sure you get a product you can trust. It is the same for some medicines, for some people or horses they work for others they don't.

4. Prince_rox

Prince_rox Full Member

Wow those are pretty cool! I really like the site:D