Have you seen Bigfoot?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by endurgirl, Aug 10, 2018.

1. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

We've all had strange or unexplainable encounters, whether it's ghosts or aliens, so i'm curious if anyone has ever had an encounter with a "legend" type species, like Bigfoot, the Yeti, a Skunk Ape, or your local legends.

2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Nope. I figure they're usually myths or a strange adaptation etc.

3. doublelranch

doublelranch Senior Member

My husband swears up and down he saw a black cougar 2 weeks ago. None have ever been found with a black mutation according to "google". And no... he takes no medications:cautious:.

4. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

Couldn't be a black panther? A jaguar?

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  5. PyroTekNik333

PyroTekNik333 Senior Member

Nothing like bigfoot but for years and years the dnr denied any claim that there were cougars in the area.
    The farm was in the territory of a female, we've all heard it, I caught a glimpse of it one time in all those years.
    Dnr always said it was just a big dog but man, no dog on earth screams like a cougar :eek:

They (the dnr) finally a few years ago, as trail cams became more common and gave better pictures, had to admit that it was possible for cougar to be around lol
    The current line is there are no breeding animals, just young ones trying to eak out there own territories :rolleyez:;):ROFLMAO:
    Because its super hard to believe they would establish themselves in their native habitat:crazy:

6. Alsosusieq2

Huh. Isn't there a weird thing, kind of the opposite of albino that can happen? I think it's related to melanin as I've seen a black lion once and it surprised me.

7. Alsosusieq2

I just hit Google and apparently the black lion thing was a hoax. The one I saw wasn't the one shown though. It wasn't really "black" all over, but a really unusual color kind of hard to explain. Sort of looked real though and the article was on melanin (something or other).

8. Alsosusieq2

Sounds a little far fetched, but a panther could have been released. There's so many crazies, not much would surprise me.

9. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I have seen big feet!
    A2B0FAAB-AD43-4CC2-91DF-43B0F78F3928.jpeg

:D

reicheru, Puddincup, Loona and 4 others like this.
  10. NaeNae

NaeNae Senior Member

Near where I live there is a town called Harrison and it's supposed to be the home of the Sasquatch (or Big Foot, same thing) and there are wooden carvings of him everywhere.

When I was younger and the family would drive through, my dad would point up to the mountains where there were logging cuts and he would say "Every weekend, people leave their old lawn mower parts out on the road for Sasquatch, and he picks the up and that's what you see up in the mountains. Sasquatch mowing his lawn!"

He said my older sister was always wide eyed and fascinated with his tales, whereas I would scowl with skepticism and never believed him. Hahahaha

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Alsosusieq2 and Arem like this.