Happy Happy Happy

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by equinitis, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kristal H

Kristal H Senior Member

I'm sure the future looks much more relaxed!

equinitis and mooselady like this.
  2. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

True story. I was assisting one of my best friends with a horse castration. The farmer, probably in his late 60s, was watching with his son who was probably in his 30s.

I sat on the horse’s head and handled anesthesia while my friend cut. We were casually discussing the weather and the farming prospects with the owner as we worked.

My friend removed the first testicle and without even pausing in the conversation, she tossed it over her shoulder towards her bucket, where it landed with a soft splat on the ground.

The younger guy dropped like a rock, out cold on the ground. Apparently he couldn’t handle seeing them treated with such disrespect. :rofl:

His father thought it was as funny as we did. :ROFLMAO:

3. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

This reminds me of the time I was telling my fiancé about how my little 5 year old nephew was explaining male anatomy to me.

Scene: Wrapping his mom's gift for Mother's Day in a room with me and my doberman.
    Nephew: Auntie! Guess what?
    Me: What?
    Nephew: I just noticed Atlas has a doogy just like me.
    Me: A what?
    Nephew: A doogy!

He then proceeded to flick Atlas's "lipstick" (because this forum censors things) to show me what a Doogy was. Poor Atlas nearly crapped himself as he left the room.

When I told my fiancé, he cringed, patted Atlas and said, "I feel you, buddy. It's not pleasant when they surprise you like that, hey?"

To me, he says, "Didn't you say Atlas got a little aggressive after that? No wonder... I'd want to bite people too if they went around, flicking my junk."

4. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Men....

5. reicheru

reicheru Senior Member

Merle is officially a gelding now too... first thing I did was send my SO a picture. Lol

equinitis, ginster and mooselady like this.