1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Hamer & Clay annual HGS ornament sale!

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by hamerface, Oct 28, 2014.

1. hamerface

hamerface Senior Member

Hamer & Clay 2014 Christmas Ornament SALE!!

Four years ago I started this little handmade ornament company on a whim on HGS. I have always loved polymer clay, and have been creating things with it since I was eight years old. Back then I had a kooky hippy nanny who made barrettes, jewelry and other knick knacks. Hamer & Clay started small, and is still small. Its just me, a table and a lamp. As a way of saying thank you to HGS, I am offering another sale. Without you guys, I wouldn't have started this. :)

Hamer & Clay
    It FINALLY Snowed sale 2014
    Discounts will apply to all orders placed and paid for between October 28, 2014 and midnight (MST) November 28, 2014

*Please note I am closing my books early this year, as I am leaving the country for Christmas. The shop will close December 1 of this year. I can *maybe* accommodate some rush orders before December 12 (the day I leave) but cannot guarantee any orders placed after December 1 at this time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spend $25.00 or more and receive 5% off your entire order

Spend $50.00 or more and receive 15% off your entire order

Spend $75.00 or more and receive 20% off your entire order

Spend $100.00 or more and receive 25% off your entire order!!
    (this works out to a purchase price of about $15.00 per ornament!)

Spend $175.00 or more and receive 25% off your order plus free shipping.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Standard shipping rates apply to all orders:
    - All orders are shipped via Canada Post, unless otherwise specified. Ornaments are wrapped in packing and bubble wrap. They are packed securely and carefully.
    -All ornaments damaged during shipment are eligible for a full refund, or re-sculpt, or both**
    - Ornaments can be shipped as gifts directly to their intended recipient. Discounts still apply to orders shipped to various locations

Shipping rates:
    Canadian Customers add $10.00 flat rate for all shipments within Canada

USA $13.50 Ground (4-10 days) with tracking. PM for express rates
    * (the $8.00 flat rate shipping is no longer available because it did not include tracking or insurance. Due to significant package loss last year, I have decided not to offer un-tracked packages.)

International: PM for rates. Ground shipment averages $15.00 per ornament, with discounts available for larger orders.
    *** CUSTOMERS IN THE UK *** I will be in the UK as of December 13, and can ship directly from the UK to your address for a reduced rate. Please PM me if interested.​

*free shipping does not apply to ornaments shipped to multiple locations. The address receiving the largest quantity of ornaments will receive free shipping
    **Re-sculpts & refunds are established on a case by case basis. Typically the recipient will receive either a refund or a re-sculpted (shipped at Hamer & Clays expense) under extreme circumstances both a refund and re-sculpt will be offered.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    the fine print.....

· Hamer & Clay is a small home based business with one sculptor. Ornaments are made one at a time for the consignor per their specifications.

· Typical turnaround time is 5-10 business days. I recommend rush orders be placed through my etsy site, or specify express shipping.

· All orders placed and paid for before December 1, 2014 are guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.

· Orders are a first come first serve basis. New orders may be waitlisted depending on the order volume.

· If your order is wait-listed you will be assigned a number. The numbers can be monitored through my blog link.

· I pride myself on customer satisfaction, and will do everything within my abilities to ensure you get exactly what you envisioned. (Or as close to my abilities.)

All ornaments can be ordered through PM or by email kelsey@hamerandclay.com

Price list:

Horses & Equines

Horses with wreaths: $22.00
    (also referred to as full customs)
    Horses with bows: $18.00
    (also referred to as simple customs)

Livestock

Pets

$15.00 each
    (Pets include anything that does not fit in the horse or livestock category)
    $18.00 with a wreath, with a bow or name banner.

****** Please PM me for prices on ideas not shown. I am flexible and eager to work on new and unusual ideas.:)

Payment Process:
    Once your order has been received I will create an invoice and send you a copy of the invoice. Payment options are outlined below.

Canadian Residents: (please pay in CAD)
    I can accept e-transfers, paypal or personal cheque.

US Residents: (please pay in USD)
    I can accept paypal, or money orders

International: (please pay in USD)
    I can accept paypal

All ornaments can be ordered through PM or by email kelsey@hamerandclay.com

Basic order template:

Name of Horse/Animal:

Colour of Horse/Animal:
    Markings or Special Details: (example brands, scars or any markings)
    Colour Theme: (Colours you’d like (or not like to see) incorporated)
    Tack : (Example: english, western, specific types of saddles or colours)
    Pose: (include a classic carousel pose here or a favourite photo of your horse doing something zany)

Crystals: (yes or no, colours?)
    Rider? (yes or no)
    Rider Information:(Example: hair colour, build specific clothes, identifying features)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    5 people like this.
  2. hamerface

hamerface Senior Member

Eventers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dressage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hunter/Jumper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other English

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Racing

[​IMG]

Polo

[​IMG]

Western Horses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reining

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Simple customs with bows

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

simple customs with wreaths

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. hamerface

hamerface Senior Member

Holiday themed horses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dogs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cats

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    8 people like this.
  4. Trubandloki

Trubandloki Senior Member

These are amazing (followed the link in your signature). I have to think about this. Such great gift ideas.

1 person likes this.
  5. XxLiveToRidexX

XxLiveToRidexX Senior Member

I LOVE the one I got! It hangs in my room ALL year long :)

6. hamerface

hamerface Senior Member

Thanks! I had intended to upload photos, but work has blocked photobucket. So bear with me and stay tuned :)

Ohh thats heartwarming :)

7. BayMare1

BayMare1 Senior Member

really nice work !

1 person likes this.
  8. all4him

all4him Senior Member

I emailed you!

1 person likes this.
  9. WisconsinEclipse

WisconsinEclipse Senior Member

Sending email now. :)