Guess the Breed!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Contests' started by Sky Cloud, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Sky Cloud

Sky Cloud Senior Member

Guess what breed this horse is! Only one guess per person! The first person who guesses right can order a horse painting from lopeon.simplesite.com for half the price!!!! If you guess twice you will be deleted. The winner will be noted!! USA residents only. preety.jpg

2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

I'm guessing Rocky Mountain.

manesntails likes this.
  3. Sky Cloud

Sky Cloud Senior Member

You WON! Congratulations! Check out the website!

4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

That's okay, I just did it for fun. Didn't really realize there was something else.

5. Sky Cloud

Sky Cloud Senior Member

That's fine it is just a special in case you were interested!

6. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

I just saw this thread and checked out your site....made me wonder a couple of things, just from a few clicks

It seems strange to offer artwork, without any examples of your work for people to see, how do they know what they would be paying for?

The photo postcards seem to be photos taken from other peoples sites, and that isn't really on...

7. Sky Cloud

Sky Cloud Senior Member

The lead rope are not for sale I am taking them off the website and I need to fix a few things on the store. If people don't like my pictures they can send them back as long as they are not torn, ripped ect. by the customer. The post card s were took from a place where I can use the pictures for free. I have pictures of my work were people order my art but I need to get better pictures of my art on because those pictures make my art not look as good as they are(not bragging). Thanks for asking the questions and for checking out my site!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016