GRRR I can't stand ignorant people biased against Pitbulls!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by emali06, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emali06

emali06 Senior Member+

So I'm friends on facebook with this guy that is in Native Sons with Drew. He posted the other day about how a neighbors rottwieler came into their garage, bit his dad, his dog, they hit it with a shovel and it ran away.

WELLLLLLL his cousin posted that her dog was bitten by a dog and now shes terrified of pitbulls. Her dog wasn't bitten by a pitbull, but shes afraid of them now anyway.

I was bitten by a golden but I still like the breed! Judge the DEED NOT THE BREED.

I wrote this and she responded with more ignorance and spewing stereotypes about how the MAJORITY of people have had bad experiences with pitbulls and thats just how it is.:rolleyes:

OH man if I get them to understand actual facts, that would be the day! :flaming::flaming::flaming:

Okay end of rant but jeez! People are so stupid!

OH NO Look at this MEAN pitbull about to go eat someones small child!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
    9 people like this.

2. ShowJumper23

ShowJumper23 Senior Member+

I've actually noticed that the "pro-pitbull" movement is growing. Sure, there are some that are biased, but for the most part I'm finding them to be more accepted among society.

On the other hand, I'm afraid of Australian Cattle dogs. Doesn't mean that I don't like them, but I got bitten a few years back (not the dogs fault, they were just doing their job) but they are too smart and too focused for me :p

2 people like this.
  3. trish12

trish12 Senior Member+

I know the one thing I like about having my pit...Although he is a sweetheart people will NOT come over !! hahahahahaa.. My mother n law hasn't been over in weeks and Tyson just barked at them and that was that endo fo story..He sat next tot hem and sniffed them heck he even jumped into my father n laws lap one time !!! it was funnny as heck !!! a surprise tot ehm both !!! he just stood there wagging his tail..Yeah I am tired of hearing about pits...Get over it already..focus on something else for a change...

4. emali06

emali06 Senior Member+

When we first got Gunner, Drews mom said "oh no I'm afraid of pitbulls"

FOR NO REASON!

I'm freaked out by German Sheperds and will never own one but I still think they are okay.

5. speedyscout

speedyscout Senior Member+

I own a pit bull, and a great dane. They're both love bugs :)

6. emali06

emali06 Senior Member+

I have a heeler mutt, a chihuahua and a pibble :)

My pibble and chihuahua are best friends! lol Gunner the pit tries to be friends with the grumpy old heeler but instead he just sits on him or steals his toy :p

7. slc

slc Senior Member+

Can you stand them if they got that way due to the owners of the pitbulls?

2 people like this.
  8. speedyscout

speedyscout Senior Member+

Awhhh :p My great dane will chase my pitt around the yard, they're crazy when they're outside together. Funniest thing to watch!

9. Akponies

Akponies Senior Member

Lol. I think the breed of pitbulls is fine. I think that if they're treated right, they're perfectly good pets. I do believe that if they were neglected or trained to attack, then they're scary. It's kinda like people. Everyone has their own personalities. They could be mean, or they could be super nice. It's just one dog.

10. emali06

emali06 Senior Member+

Depends on which owners you speaking of. The good responsible ones or the stereotyped ignorant ones that abuse them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.