Gripe of the day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Baad pain day, pain night. One of those ones, where you're having a pain flair from arthritis then coupled with my neck out of place. Sweating from the pain.

Anyway. I decided since I couldn't sleep, to see if I could find some pretty photos for you all, and maybe start a new thread, but.. probably tomorrow on that.

So, I'll see about posting a few more. I think my OP confused a few as it wasn't about athleticism on my extraordinairy horse photos as much as those that stood out to 'you'. We're all so different, but music, art connects us as it tugs our hearts. It's all about the joy, the beauty, and much of it is startling how simple it is. Horses are the pinnacle for me. It's a musical chord they've always struck since I was four, as long back as I can remember they've captured me and always will. They're just beauty and life personified in it's most basic form to me. Obviously, I've always loved them.

Edited added - severe pain also makes your emotions raw. That's ok. It'll pass and I'll be analytical another day.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. Alsosusieq2

Hitting it. I've not slept from pain, but fatigue has caught up with me. Tired.

Be good everyone. :heartbeat:

3. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

My GOTD has come early it seems.......

When I send you a message asking what is on your schedule for X day when trying to book you (along with 5 other people) in a fitting tour, and you say "pretty free" I assume that means you don't have anything time sensitive. So when I get back to you & arrange for your appointment to be from 4-6pm, and you don't answer for 2 days, I check back in with you & then you say "oh yeah I can't do that cause I have XYZ at 5pm"....umm are you kidding me?? So I actually said "this is why I asked you what you have on the schedule for that day, I will ask the person before you if they can switch times, but that's the only thing I can do at this point" I'm then met with "well you said day, so I thought that just mean through the day" umm....no....that meant like the entire day....if i had mean morning/afternoon, I would have specified. So I ask the other person (no reply yet), and then get a message 20mins later from the girl with something at 5, saying she'll make it work. Well now you're stuck waiting, as I've already asked the other person.

Seriously people - help me help you! If I asked what you have going on that day, just tell me "hey, I'm free all day till 5pm". It really isn't that hard! I asked all 5 people the exact same question, and you're the only one to not understand......

And now I shall finish my morning tea in peace....hopefully......

4. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

@Rhythm 'n Blues people suck, sorry you need to deal with such idjits frequently

My GOTD is SO is back in ontario, he stopped in to see my old girl. And it breaks my heart I cant be there with her. I know the move to here would have been too much on her, and my old BO takes amazing care of her but it breaks my heart so much. I feel like a bad owner for being so far away, she wouldnt have handled the move well but it just hurts.

5. Alsosusieq2

Oh shoot, I'm sorry. People. I was going to make a joke, but forget that.. ugh

Rhythm 'n Blues likes this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

Rough night for me with pain, can't hardly type from it and going to sleep. I haven't had a night like this in ages thank goodness. Tired, going to bed. Hugs to all

7. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

If I haven't spoken to you in 8 months and I made it clear you are no longer a part of my life EIGHT MONTHS AGO but you are STILL obsessed with what I do...you might want to seek professional help. That sounds really unhealthy. Also, announcing said persons pregnancy (pre personal announcement) in a public place to your "friends" is in really bad taste and just makes you look crazy. But you are crazy so I guess thats just to be expected.

CQLh7XtXAAAi5l4.jpg

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  8. ginster

ginster Senior Member

I think I am coming down with the flu. Pretty amazing that I lasted this long. I usually get it at least twice during the winter...
    That said: feeling really icky, hot and cold rushes, headache, sore throat and my whole body is achy...ugh.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  9. Alsosusieq2

Unfortunately, same thing different day. Eugene threw his back out trying to dig our van out yesterday and my appointment worked in this Monday morning I won't be able to get to. What a lousy winter here. My regular Drs office hadn't phoned in an abx script Fri, but I'm hoping so today. A neighbor can get it for me. Darn pain. Just waiting for Tylenol and ibuprofen to tone it down so I can get back to sleep. Slept a lot yesterday, but very tired still from this.

Pain sucks.

10. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

Haven't ridden in weeks due to the awful weather. Made plans to ride today...woke up with a major pinched nerve in my shoulder. WTF!

mooselady likes this.