Gripe of the day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Woke up at seven and throwing up all day. Back to to bed. :(

2. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

GOTD:
    Its my week for kitchen duty at work. EVERY day this week I have went to unload it at the end of the day, and someone has put dirty dishes in with the CLEAN dishes. How are you so dense that you don't check first?!

I always unload at the end of the day because its the slowest time of the day for me and I am lazy and don't want to do it more then once a day. I don't care if there are dishes in the sink, I will put them in the dishwaher. But WHY can't you people check first before you put dirty dishes in there?! It's not hard !

It was also not even a quarter full and someone ran it. WHYYYY? Such a waste of water!

mooselady likes this.
  3. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

The neighbor's pit bull got through the fence again. Last time it went under, so we secured the fence with deer stakes.
    This time, the neighbors have a new wood pile against the fence so it hopped right over.

It went straight for Roxy's neck.

Luckily Roxy came off the streets of St. Louis, so she's no delicate flower. She fought back, but that dog has a good 15lbs on her.
    I reported it to AC and they're sending a letter. But that's all they can do for now.

Right after it happened the lady who lives there posted on FB that they're going to get rid of the dog. Hopefully that happens.

manesntails likes this.
  4. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

GOTD - first world problem.

I finished my favorite app store game. Nothing left to do until they update the "coming soon" portion or add to the map.

manesntails and mooselady like this.
  5. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Oh, Susie...I had hoped you were better by now.. Jingling for you..

6. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

Sitting in Urgent Care waiting to get the hematoma looked at. It keeps getting bigger.

My gripe is today is the first cool day in over a week. I should be out riding.

If they tell me it's nothing and will heal on its own, I'm going to the barn.

manesntails and mooselady like this.
  7. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

What did I miss? Jingling for you

8. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

Oh my saddle slipped while mounting. Charm bucked hard while I was half on half off. She kicked my leg as I fell.

9. Peanut Palomino

Peanut Palomino Senior Member

Update: this morning I found multiples punctures and dried blood on her neck. Going to the vet this afternoon.

manesntails, ginster and mooselady like this.
  10. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

Well I might have a small crack in my knee cap but the Dr wasn't sure. Nothing to do but keep resting/icing/wrapping it until my body absorbs the hematoma.

manesntails, Larkspade and mooselady like this.