Gripe of the day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Aug 19, 2014.

1. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Yes, you do wet them but you can hardly tell they are wet once wrung out. Mine never dripped while wearing it and my shirt was just damp when I removed it. I put mine in a plastic bag when I took it off to drive the horse trailer home.

ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  2. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Or could argue that taking care of yourself IS professional, LOL, try one see how it works, you might end up being a distributor...

Now if there was only a way to turn it into a heating vest for the winter, we would be on a winner.

ginster, Alsosusieq2 and Larkspade like this.
  3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

GOTD, now it hurts to ride.....that’s new, and unwelcome

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Ahh. :poop:

I have been afraid this was going to happen. Hang in there. You know the drill, ice and heat, more ice and anti-inflammatories then kenisio tape. (((Hugs))) and jingling loudly your way.. :bawling:

5. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

That sucks ML. I rode today for the first time in 2 weeks. Again my pain was totally gone while doing it. Now I'm sitting here with ice on my knee. But I don't regret riding, lol.

Charm helped me get a "monster" out of the arena. Very scary :rolleyes: and then very sweet. lol

A fledgling sparrow fell out of its nest. I had Charm all tacked up and had to get it out of the arena. I was affraid it would get stepped on. So I was bent over trying to herd it towards the big door, while keeping one hand on the reins. After the initial "EEK - what IS that thing!" moment, Charm actually put her head to the ground and helped me move it along.

She is a sweet girl at heart. :heartbeat:

manesntails, Larkspade, Arem and 3 others like this.
  6. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I sunburned today in spite of frequently and liberally applying sunscreen.

That’s going to be really fun at Jiu Jitsu. Rolling (sparring) with a sunburn. :rolleyes:

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  7. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Riding is the only time I don't have any jaw or neck pain. The whole time I am at the barn actually, I am pain free.

Bakkir, mooselady and manesntails like this.
  8. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

That is how I am. Since I began seeing a Chinese herbalist, my level is much less than it was but at one time, the only time I had any relief was at the barn. I'd feel the difference when I drove in, and as soon as I left, the pain would come crashing back.

Thank dog for horses!

ginster and Bakkir like this.
  9. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

This is why it’s so frustrating, I have had to pay the price of riding for a while, but the actual riding was fine.

Oh and Fergie is NQR either, not lame, not even off, but NQR! Giving her a couple of days off, and her body work person is coming, was trying to fit us in on Sunday, but now next Wednesday...

ginster likes this.
  10. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Same! Its frustrating trying to explain it to people.