Gripe of the day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

They are mainly SleepSac spiders. Thankfully they don't do webs and they stay up along the cieling. They are coming from the basement in a straight line. The way the basement stairs are made its impossible to reach them. Even with a full size ladder and my 5'11 son. The ceiling is way too high. Stupid stupid design.

So far we had the exterminator spray twice. We cut down two really old umbrella trees outback to get rid of the carpenter ants. And I have killed every single bug I have come across.

2. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Ok...was going to go :eek: is that not hot enough for you....then figured I should check if that is F or C, In C that would be summer enough for me...

GOTD working on the new house this weekend, WHY does he keep putting the heating on? In a couple of weeks he will be moaning that there is no AC when it’s this hot indoors

3. bobo and horses

bobo and horses Senior Member

It’s not Celsius, for sure! I would be complaining about the heat if it were. If I’m figuring right, that would be about 80 degrees here?

mooselady likes this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Lordy, this is getting ridiculous..I'm bucking for the sickest person award apparently and I sure as heck don't want it. :( I slept late and when I got up ran to the bathroom and threw up. Weird. Then later just stuck with water and it seemed Ok, threw up once but ok, then about an hour ago I made ramen soup. Drank some broth and seemed ok, so I just ate two bites of noodles and wham threw up nonstop. Shaking even. I've zero idea why too. This is p*ssing me off tbh. :(. My head feels cold so probably a bug. I feel like a butterfly net for every bug that's out there lately. My immune system must be weak or something. Gahh this is frustrating..

5. Alsosusieq2

I'm soo hungry too, but not about to eat anything more. Dang it. Ice water again. *sigh

6. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Jeez SusieQ, time to take you behind the barn!!

Hope you feel better soon, and don't wait too long before getting checked out...this has been going on for a while..

7. Alsosusieq2

You've got that right ML, this is nuts. I had a Tue Dr. appt I cancelled Friday, figures but it probably wouldn't help. I'm walking myself behind the barn if you'll grab the gun. ;)

mooselady likes this.
  8. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

GOTD: Got my sling off, still not pain-free, Annnnd,
    NOT allowed to drive until I am~!!! :mad::mad::mad:

ginster, mooselady and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  9. Alsosusieq2

Not really a gripe per se, but hitting it. After being sick all night I slept from 7 am to ten pm last night. Pooped apparently. Calling it a day at this point and flipping my sleep schedule back immediately. Ughh, I be tired.

10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

OK, blaming @Alsosusieq2 for infecting me with a virus.....been up half the night with upset stomach...so have had to cancel lesson today...CARP show this weekend, I need the saddle time.