Gripe of the day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

^ he admitted to doing just that at lunch when he came home. He tries to get away with that stuff....I swear every piece of paper or box from something he ordered for his computer would be on display if he lived alone!

I told him he needs to learn what a filling system is & learn to use it. He agreed lol. I even told him "I'll go buy you a little set up for your bottom draw" but as I was saying that he was already putting a reminder in his phone to stop and pick one up on his way home tonight - so I told him to get band aids too. hahahahaha He's got a few things on his to-do list for the weekend while I'm out working.

2. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

From what the seller's agent said, their personal circumstance changed and they no longer wanted to sell the property. Heartbreaking for us because we absolutely fell in love, but understandable in a way.

ginster likes this.
  3. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

And after a million phone calls......over 2.5 hrs of calling & reviewing info I FINALLY found a lovely lady who fixed everything for me without any issues at all! It wasn't even her division, or anything I would have ever thought she had the power to do - I called her to unlock me from the online thingy cause I tried too many times! OMG she was an angel, it was so smooth & painless! :cheerleader: Like she had the power to do this, but no one else did?? HOW is that possible?? I told her how wonderful she was. I even said "Wow you ROCK!" She laughed and said "why thank you". I insisted she transfer me to some powers that be above her so that I may sing her praises. <-- yes that's exactly what I said to her. She transferred me, I spoke with her boss, and he was also wonderful. I told him everything that happened and he said I'm not the 1st for compliment this lady. I told him that she needs a raise, and if nothing else definitely a big deal made out of her with a cake! He promised he would make the cake happen in the least & he would escalate my comments much higher up the ladder. YES! :LOL:

Oh man, I wish I could see her face when he brings her some cake..........:eek: oh pooh...I hope she likes cake!?!? :oops:

ginster and mooselady like this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Bed and nap, only slept a couple hours last night and had to see the follow up surgeon today.. Exhausted.

5. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

And what did they say?

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Oops, sorry.. I was really tired. He said my heart itself was very strong and that I should have a lot of time now. The numbness in my leg is apparently normal after they take the vein for your bypass. All good news.

7. StarPattern

Ended up putting an offer in on another place today. Not as "perfect" as the first house, but has the potential to be that perfect with a bit of work (all cosmetic). Plus it overlooks a farmer's field and the view is just breathtaking.

Fingers crossed!

8. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Mine as well..good luck

9. StarPattern

Got it, and for way less than we thought! Documents are signed and now we just have to schedule the inspection. :) :)

Dona Worry, DelP, ginster and 3 others like this.
  10. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

Pudge is nearly in 9mos clothing and he is barely 4mos, the baby store had a ton of cute little clothes and he is too big for them. Only good thing is I found a cute hat for the pudge

ginster likes this.