Gripe of the day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Compadre

Compadre Senior Member

I have a nerve in my leg that's been bothering me. It only seems to get "pinched" when I'm in the driver's seat of my car. But it feels like someone is brushing the side of my knee with a feather and it is incredibly distracting. And I live an hour's drive from anything. :faint:

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  2. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

So we went and fell in love with a house. It's been on the market over 30 days. Made an offer the other day. Seller's agent called mine today and said, "actually, the seller has decided they don't really want to sell the house."

Argh.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  3. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Whoa, that sounds yucky.
    I hope it heals and you´re "back to normal" in no time!

4. ginster

ginster Senior Member

WTF people?!?! A way to drive up the price? They can´t be really that undecided....

5. Rhythm 'n Blues

Rhythm 'n Blues Senior Member

Gripe:
    according to Canada Revenue Agency I'm an invalid individual and cannot apply for an HST #......I'm on call # 3 to try to solve this.....no one wants to deal with it & keeps passing the buck it seems.

Before anyone assumes - yes I file my personal taxes every single year........

ginster likes this.
  6. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Doesn’t that give you confidence in the whole systemo_O

7. Rhythm 'n Blues

Just as much as I had in the health care system properly changing my name post marriage......which didn't happen, despite me actually going in & doing everything correct 12 yrs ago.

8. CabterCrazy

CabterCrazy Senior Member

I think all our systems are messed up, went to the hospital with my Military health card, and they tried to accuse my of fraud and using a fake card, when I had my Mil ID and chits from the military dr's.

9. Rhythm 'n Blues

^ That's absurd!

So as it currently stands - my understanding is that b/c hubby has been joint filling for the 2 of us for many many years, it hasn't updated anything for me, not my name, not my address, nothing. Of course, despite giving them all the correct info, it being wrong and me being able to casually guess all the write info (correct last name, old address which isn't 8hrs north of my current address) they still need to ask me ONE more question before being able to proceed with changing things - of course 1 question from my tax returns, which guess what?? I can't find! Hubby desk/war zone/explosion contains all tax returns from 2010-2014 ONLY....and of course that's not recent enough for them to accept. like WTH?? I'm clearly who I say I am - no one else would randomly guess the correct last name & entire address from 16 yrs ago!

So now.....now I have to wait for hubby to come home, to get the most recent tax returns so that I can call back and change everything.......and THEN go apply for my HST #......if that even works. Oh, and I found an entire unopened box of dog meds (from our now deceased dog which was prescribed over a year ago & is now expired).............in the very back of one of his drawers. Yeah.......I didn't hunt hard. So I've told him "this disaster zone of a desk - you're organizing it this weekend." What he doesn't realize is that he's going to learn what a "filling system" is & how to use it, cause it is HORRIFIC in there! It looks like an episode of hoarders when you open the draws....the top of his desk matches this too. (not like garbage hoarders though). It's clear when he's "cleaned his desk up" in the past, he's literally just been mashing stuff into the drawers willy-nilly. Yeah.......no...that pooh don't fly with me at all!

10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

:blushing: I may resemble that remark