Gripe of the day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mooselady, Aug 19, 2014.

1. lucky_pine

lucky_pine Senior Member

The Union hall is telling me they've been putting $$ into my vacation fund. Went to said bank, to check said account, and a whole whopping $12 is in it. My pay stub says substantially different. Neither my contractor I work for, the hall, or the bank can tell me where my $$ is going.

I'm in a bipolar manic swing. I'm not handling this right now. I can't mentally do it. I've been pacing my kitchen and living room for literally 2 hours.

2. bobo and horses

bobo and horses Senior Member

Personally, I don't blame you at all. It's your money, and I cannot stand not knowing the answer to an important question. Hope you can get this figured out soon.

Varisha likes this.
  3. BroadaxJuniorMint

BroadaxJuniorMint Full Member

Is there a payroll person you can talk to? Take your pay stubs and bank statement in or email it to the payroll person and they should be able to get it straight for you.

Varisha likes this.
  4. lucky_pine

lucky_pine Senior Member

Thankfully we managed to get it figured out and my account now reflects what I knew should have been in there. Talk about panic mode, sheesh!

In other news, does anyone need any starch?
    20170523_142753.jpg

5. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

Trying to sell a bunch of stuff on Facebook before boyfriend deploys. Subject of the post says the location. Body of the post says the location in two places -- at the top, between stars, and at the bottom where it also says PICK UP only.

Have received multiple replies. Every single person has asked where I am located, if I can deliver and if I would mind holding until mid-July because they won't have money until then. Once person actually told me, "You're really far from me... I'll pick it up, but will you give gas money to reimburse?"

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

I'd rather light it all on fire on the front lawn.

Varisha and ginster like this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Geez. Read for content. :( Sorry, people can be a pita.

BroadaxJuniorMint likes this.
  7. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Dang. Trouble getting to sleep from muscle spasms and woke up with a headache an hour ago that is unrelenting. Uhhg. :(

8. apndi

apndi Senior Member

I texted BM last night asking what time the farrier was coming because it had been around 8 weeks since he had last came. She said he's coming tomorrow at 9:30 am. WTF. There were several people on the list in front of me and I didn't get off work till 10:30 so I asked if 11 was ok, it was so at least I made it. I was kind of mad though, BM never told me about the farrier coming, I had to text her myself asking about it and thankfully I did it just in time!! It ****ed me off because if I had never texted her, I guess I would've never known the farrier was coming? Because apparently she can't tell me. I don't get it.

BroadaxJuniorMint likes this.
  9. StarPattern

StarPattern Senior Member

Or the people that comment "interested" on the post at 8am this morning, don't reply all day and then get upset that "they were first" when I post the item was sold at 9pm this evening. Sorry, I'm not running a storefront here. It's first come, first serve.

10. BroadaxJuniorMint

BroadaxJuniorMint Full Member

What a pian!