GPA Helmets

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by andiiloveyou624, Aug 10, 2009.

1. andiiloveyou624

andiiloveyou624 Full Member

where in the world do i get my GPA helmet swarovski crystalized? i dont care about price....i just want to know!!! is there a phone number or email or website or something?

2. Preppy_Ponies

Preppy_Ponies Senior Member+

The places I've seen who do it are at the big shows. I don't remember any of their names at the moment but maybe just keep an eye out and ask at the big shows in your area.

But one thing I want to say is what are you showing in? If you are or will ever do anything other than jumpers then skip the crystals. I can't remember if the rule passed or not to make the bling-ed helmets illegal or not but at the very least they are quite frowned upon by judges.

3. andiiloveyou624

andiiloveyou624 Full Member

i will be doing the jumpers with that helmet....i have a another helmet for hunters, eventing and dressage!!!

4. LifeIsGrand

LifeIsGrand Senior Member+

Huh!!?!? What?!?! Crystals!??! On a helmet?!?!?! That's it, I'm switching to jumpers. :D

Anybody have a picture of this?

5. dream2jump

dream2jump Senior Member+

I want to see what it looks like too!? :)

6. Preppy_Ponies

Preppy_Ponies Senior Member+

Okay I did a quick google and found this (there are more on the link below):
    [​IMG]

OP: Here's a link for the above helmet (plus more) and if you click on the username there is an email. She might be able to help you out or at least point you in the right direction.
    http://pets.webshots.com/album/127673008Mkhjfy

7. LifeIsGrand

LifeIsGrand Senior Member+

HA..... ha Sorry but that is a bit much? Also I heard bling was out of style and that the Titiums are in, and so are the fly-eye-looking gpas.

8. lexukc

lexukc Senior Member

One thing to keep in mind with the bling, or even helmets with reflective tape on them, is that some birds will be attracted to them. One of my friends was dive bombed by a crow who was very intrigued with the shiny thing (the reflective strip on her helmet). Fortunately her horse was pretty calm about the whole situation.