Gold As Sun

Discussion in 'Horse Grooming' started by southern_horse, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Kim Johnson

Kim Johnson Registered

2. Kim Johnson

Kim Johnson Registered

The Gold-As-Sun made a phenomenal difference in my palomino's coat - went from pale, dull yellow to shiny gold. It is so healthy, I do not have to feed any other supplements as it is a total balance of omegas, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.

3. Lopinslow

Lopinslow Senior Member

@Kim Johnson - obviously you sell the stuff. I don't think its necessary to post on threads that are THIS old.

4. draftmare

draftmare Full Member

A girl at our barn use to feed paprika to her horse to keep him looking darker for showing. She seemed happy with it, and from what I understand it is the main ingredient in a lot of those coat enhancing products. If you can figure out how much you need to feed might be cheaper than a pre-made supplement.

5. Kim Johnson

Kim Johnson Registered

Feeding paprika is a horrible idea for many reasons! It can give a horse ulcers if it is not properly prepared for a horse's digestive system, if it is the wrong kind it can turn a palomino smutty in color, and it is illegal and tests positive at shows. It is not the main ingredient in Coat Enhancers - it is one of 18 ingredients acting together synergistically in Gold-As-Sun. And there is NO paprika in the Gold-As-Sun show formula. Better to stick with the Coat Enhancers that were designed for horse health from Cheval International and have been used of r30 years by top competitors than take a risk with just one harmful and illegal ingredient.

6. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Lopinslow and Larkspade like this.