Funny/bad sale ads

Discussion in 'Forum Contests' started by TheJazzPony, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

They scare the begeezus out of me -!! I think it's their eyes. That little one isn't quite so bad though. Then again, the adult one I saw looked supernaturally scary to me. I wish I'd saved it to show you apndi, far from cute.. if you're a scary movie buff like I am, I would swear it had been embellished - it wasn't at all. Those eyes pffhhtt, I'd leave skid marks if I bumped into one. Creepy -!! :sick:

2. Alsosusieq2

Thanks peg4x4, you gave me goosebumps again -!! It's nothing though, compared to the adult I saw. :wink:

3. apndi

apndi Senior Member

I looked them up and idk I still think they're cute! lol I wish I could figure out how to put pics on here because I saw a few pics that made me squee :LOL: There was one pic of one getting his tummy tickled. You'd have a hard time finding an animal that I would't find cute...and yes I am a scary movie fan as well! Can't wait to see the Conjuring 2...

AllyMae and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Conjuring 2. Oh boy, if you do see it make a post, I am looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Shivers here, scary huh?

apndi likes this.
  5. apndi

apndi Senior Member

Maybe I'll make a review of it...I'd have to re-watch the first one though, I forgot what happened in it except a freaky doll. Maybe I can see it with my mom, I inherited my love of messed up stuff from her. AND I still need to see Crimson Peak.

Alsosusieq2 and AllyMae like this.
  6. Deshka

Deshka Full Member

Dairy goats baby turkeys gaited mare and foal

I have to rant because I saw these guys in person today... I was there to pick up different critters she had listed in the same ad. You see that horse trailer in the background? That's their shelter. See the state of momma's feet? Yup, still looked like that when I was there. They are living in a round corral with a horse trailer for shelter :( They want $2,000 for the pair, and when I was there she said she might have a trade set up for a couple cows... I hope they get out of there ASAP.

Attached Files:

7. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

As seen on Facebook today...

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  8. Deshka

Deshka Full Member

Wanted horse stud servise!!!
    "I have a register quarter horse paint mare. That i want breed shes post to be due july but no sigh. I just want a project to work on with a filly or colt. Im 23 and my mare is 7 yrs old. Before she gets to old. I worked my mare ever since she was 6 mouth. Her name is rain. Please tell me about your stud background like he has barrel racing in him ect... The stud needs to be solid color please. The owner befor me that had rain breed paint to paint. Freindly stud if possible. On low income and disable. Im willing to pay or give you a colt out of her."

I don't even have anything to add.

AllyMae and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  9. Alsosusieq2

Gotta look into that "raining" class ML, sounds interesting. ;)

mooselady likes this.
  10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

This sounds even more interesting, from another Saskatchewan ad...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alsosusieq2 likes this.