1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

FS: NWT: Weatherbeeta, headstalls, pads, boots, etc. #purgingsale

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by glock girl, Dec 1, 2016.

1. glock girl

glock girl Senior Member

Hubby and I are talking about downsizing from our big house and barn to 100 acres of bare land and living in a trailer while we build. I have SO much stuff. Pictures are kinda cumbersome to get uploaded, so I'm gonna add items as I'm able.

Let me know if the album doesn't work.

Album link: thatcrazycowgirl's Library

Size 75 Weatherbeeta turnout. Orican Freestyle with standard neck. 1200 Denier outer, heavy weight. Green with navy straps. New with tags, only tried on (over a sheet) and it was in between my horses' sizes. Asking $100 shipped.

NWT western headstall. Light oil leather with glittery turquoise inlay on cheeks and browband. Headstall only. Was a $65 headstall I got on clearance for $40 and never used. Asking $35 shipped.

Pad and polo sets. Both used, but great shape. Undersides are stained, tops are in great shape. $40 shipped each set. Camo has 4 polos, cow print has 2 wraps.

I've got a ton of other stuff: I have 2 schooling double bridles (One is lovely and I used to show in it, but it's older now, sadly. :( ) a yearling and a full show halter, several equigel pads, bunch of schooling pads, some english tall boots.

I have several sets of professionals choice boots for $15/pair.

Pictures of some stuff are uploading now but I have like 4 tubs of stuff I've deemed unnecessary. Please bear with me, I already have lousy internet and pictures are taking foreeeever.

Lemme know if you're looking for something.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. moxygurl

moxygurl Full Member

What Professionals Choice boots do you have? Also, any leather halters?

3. ILuvMyAppyQH

ILuvMyAppyQH Senior Member

Pics of the doubles plz. Any bits?

4. ibsammy

ibsammy Senior Member

What size english boots? Pics of the yearling halter?