FS: NWT: Weatherbeeta, headstalls, pads, boots, etc. #purgingsale

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by glock girl, Dec 1, 2016.

1. glock girl

glock girl Senior Member

Hubby and I are talking about downsizing from our big house and barn to 100 acres of bare land and living in a trailer while we build. I have SO much stuff. Pictures are kinda cumbersome to get uploaded, so I'm gonna add items as I'm able.

Let me know if the album doesn't work.

Album link: thatcrazycowgirl's Library

Size 75 Weatherbeeta turnout. Orican Freestyle with standard neck. 1200 Denier outer, heavy weight. Green with navy straps. New with tags, only tried on (over a sheet) and it was in between my horses' sizes. Asking $100 shipped.

NWT western headstall. Light oil leather with glittery turquoise inlay on cheeks and browband. Headstall only. Was a $65 headstall I got on clearance for $40 and never used. Asking $35 shipped.

Pad and polo sets. Both used, but great shape. Undersides are stained, tops are in great shape. $40 shipped each set. Camo has 4 polos, cow print has 2 wraps.

I've got a ton of other stuff: I have 2 schooling double bridles (One is lovely and I used to show in it, but it's older now, sadly. :( ) a yearling and a full show halter, several equigel pads, bunch of schooling pads, some english tall boots.

I have several sets of professionals choice boots for $15/pair.

Pictures of some stuff are uploading now but I have like 4 tubs of stuff I've deemed unnecessary. Please bear with me, I already have lousy internet and pictures are taking foreeeever.

Lemme know if you're looking for something.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. moxygurl

moxygurl Full Member

What Professionals Choice boots do you have? Also, any leather halters?

3. ILuvMyAppyQH

ILuvMyAppyQH Senior Member

Pics of the doubles plz. Any bits?

4. ibsammy

ibsammy Senior Member

What size english boots? Pics of the yearling halter?

5. glock girl

glock girl Senior Member

Sorry guys, I obviously haven't checked this in awhile. We're under contract in a farm with a smaller barn and tiny house, so I REALLY should clean out, haha.

They're older SMB's in great shape. I think I have black, white, and red. Size medium. I probably have some leather halters too, I'll check.

I'm kinda a bit hoarder but I think the double bridle has a copper mouth bradoon and a fairly standard low port curb.

English boots are either a 9 or 10. My inlaws picked them up for me at a garage sale and they're too small, I wear a 10-11. I'll get some of the yearling halter. It's light oil and super adjustable. I took some pictures of it on my pony that normally wears the big end of cob/small horse.

6. AmyK

AmyK Senior Member

Are the schooling double bridles for dressage or Saddleseat? Price?

I'm conflicted on the boots... I wear a 10... Sometimes 10.5... They'd probably be to small on me too. How much do you want, just out of curiosity?

How much for the schooling pads and gel pads?

I'd possibly be interested in the blanket as well.

7. glock girl

glock girl Senior Member

The double bridle used to be my saddleseat show bridle, but I showed saddleseat on a Curly so I did what I wanted. It's not a traditional saddleseat bridle with bright patent leather. It's brown with white padding and gold lacing around the top and bottom of the noseband and browband. I don't think it would look out of place for dressage, but I used it for saddleseat. The coating on the metal lacing has started to peel which is why I call it schooling condition. Makes me sad.

I double checked the size on the boots. They're actually more like a 7. They have a 10 in them but I'm preeetty sure it's not the actual size, the outside of the foot is smaller than my bare foot. I'm only asking $30 which is what my in-laws paid, if you know somebody taking lessons or something that just wants some tall boots in decent shape.

I'm asking $10-$15 on pads, depending on condition, and $40 on gel pads.

Uploading pics is a pain, I'm messing with the imgur app to try to batch upload, or you can PM me your email and I'll send you pictures.

8. AmyK

AmyK Senior Member

How much for the double? Would it fit a saddlebred? Mine has a bit of a moose head. Btw I think it's very cool that you rode a curly on saddleseat.

Also just FYI you can upload pics directly from your phone to this website now, you don't have to do all the photobucket nonsense anymore.

glock girl likes this.