Frost Laced Dynamite

Discussion in 'Critique My Horse' started by Frost Laced Dynamite, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Frost Laced Dynamite

Frost Laced Dynamite Full Member

I am very excited as I just purchased this 8 month old colt, Frost Laced Dynamite. He has the sweetest personality and I cannot wait to start ground work with him and get him home in Feb. :)

I'm curious on everyones thoughts of him! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dona Worry

Dona Worry Senior Member

Well isn't he a cutie!
    I think most of the comments you will get is he is too young to critique properly, but if you make just a general thread in the chat area, I bet lots would like to follow his progress! What a handsome dude!

Bebe and Frost Laced Dynamite like this.
  3. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

Hes cute. Looks like he might turn out to be nice. Its really quite an awkward stage for a critque. I keep reading his name as Frog Laced Dynamite LOL

4. slc

slc Senior Member

I think the horse isn't standing on level ground and the pics were taken from close up, with a cell phone, they have that kind of distortion to them. It's pretty hard to critique because of that.

5. Frost Laced Dynamite

Frost Laced Dynamite Full Member

LOL! Yes he has such an awkward registered name! It’s hard for me to try and figure out a barn name.

6. GotaDunQH

GotaDunQH Senior Member

Are these pics from level ground? He's very downhill, and a popular misconception is that babies grow downhill then even out., They don't. I've seen a TON of babies that never go through a downhill stage and grow even throughout the grow stage. If you have one this downhill now....they will remain downhill as they grow, but maybe not to this level.

ginster likes this.