1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Friesian Sporthorse Mare!

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by firegurl979, Aug 26, 2016.

1. firegurl979

firegurl979 Senior Member

Wilhemina (Whinny) is a lovely, balanced 9 years old Friesian/Oldenburg mare, standing a solidly over 17 hh.

She has fluid, smooth gaits, beautiful big barefeet, a calm and intelligent temperament, and has been well socialized. Whinny exhibits all the characteristics sought after when choosing a Friesian along with displaying an Oldenburg's athleticism.

She is UTD on Vaccinations, Farrier, and Dental. Whinny is a dream to ride on the trail, supple and forward in the arena, and has immense potential as a show prospect! Asking $12,500. Considerations to the right home. Located in Northern California (North of Sacramento)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pamnbam

pamnbam Senior Member

Gah...she's beautiful!! *grabby hands*

Annabellarose and firegurl979 like this.
  3. VermilionStrife

VermilionStrife Senior Member

Beautiful horse. I would consider also getting conformation photos for prospective buyers. If people are going to cross friesians, this is the type of cross I like to see. Very nice looking mare! Good luck selling. :)

Sarai likes this.
  4. firegurl979

firegurl979 Senior Member

1916675_820696401409052_346678723228520318_n.jpg

I have many confo pics and videos for those truly interested :)

5. Jubileex

Jubileex Registered

She is breathtaking. Agreed that it's nice to see a cross turn out so beautifully. So often Friesian's are crossed with anything and the results aren't so successful. She looks like a well thought out breeding. I also own a "Winnie" horse! :)

Sarai likes this.
  6. Sarai

Sarai Senior Member

Yeah i think people often cross a friesian with anything cause of their hair... Not that I can say too much... I would've done that about a month or two ago!:eek: But im proud to say that I now know better, and that I learned from this forum! Thank you everyone...
    Oh and BEAUTIFUL mare... *turns to new posts completely disgruntled cause I no can has*