Friesian Sporthorse Mare!

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by firegurl979, Aug 26, 2016.

1. firegurl979

firegurl979 Senior Member

Wilhemina (Whinny) is a lovely, balanced 9 years old Friesian/Oldenburg mare, standing a solidly over 17 hh.

She has fluid, smooth gaits, beautiful big barefeet, a calm and intelligent temperament, and has been well socialized. Whinny exhibits all the characteristics sought after when choosing a Friesian along with displaying an Oldenburg's athleticism.

She is UTD on Vaccinations, Farrier, and Dental. Whinny is a dream to ride on the trail, supple and forward in the arena, and has immense potential as a show prospect! Asking $12,500. Considerations to the right home. Located in Northern California (North of Sacramento)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pamnbam

pamnbam Senior Member

Gah...she's beautiful!! *grabby hands*

Annabellarose and firegurl979 like this.
  3. VermilionStrife

VermilionStrife Senior Member

Beautiful horse. I would consider also getting conformation photos for prospective buyers. If people are going to cross friesians, this is the type of cross I like to see. Very nice looking mare! Good luck selling. :)

Sarai likes this.
  4. firegurl979

firegurl979 Senior Member

1916675_820696401409052_346678723228520318_n.jpg

I have many confo pics and videos for those truly interested :)

5. Jubileex

Jubileex Registered

She is breathtaking. Agreed that it's nice to see a cross turn out so beautifully. So often Friesian's are crossed with anything and the results aren't so successful. She looks like a well thought out breeding. I also own a "Winnie" horse! :)

Sarai likes this.
  6. Sarai

Sarai Senior Member

Yeah i think people often cross a friesian with anything cause of their hair... Not that I can say too much... I would've done that about a month or two ago!:eek: But im proud to say that I now know better, and that I learned from this forum! Thank you everyone...
    Oh and BEAUTIFUL mare... *turns to new posts completely disgruntled cause I no can has*