1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Found another puppy~ Pit mix? *pictures*

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KatieRenee33, Aug 13, 2011.

1. rwinksters

rwinksters Senior Member

I see boxer too! A friend of mine has a boxer and he looked very similar to this puppy when he was young.

2. KatieRenee33

KatieRenee33 Senior Member

Because hes got a goow wieght on him I think he may belong to someone, but we wen't back to where we found him and no one recognized him so either we didn't find the right people or he was dumbed. :( I would LOVE to keep him, but I don't think mom will go for it, we already have 4 as it is. I don't want to take him to the pound because he does have that pitbull look, even though I begining to not see it anymore myself. He does look similar to a ridgeback though! he does have a "dorsal line" but nothing like what a ridgeback has.

Thanks, I'm begining to think so too :)

3. Naomie

Naomie Senior Member

hmmmm...the first thing i saw was Lab.

Either way, he's sooo cute, and he's gonna be a BIG boy! :D

4. SDK7654

SDK7654 Senior Member

[​IMG]
    This is my boxer, I definitely see boxer in there somewhere.

5. Tankstar

Tankstar Senior Member

Id take him to a vet to see if he is chipped. call all shelters in your area to see if there is a lost dog, check CL and kijiji, and make posts on there about a found dog, just dont put up any photos, make them describe him. put up found posters in the area you found him too