FOR SALE: Toulouse Marielle Monoflap Saddle + Extras

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by RiddleIN, Feb 24, 2010.

1. RiddleIN

RiddleIN Full Member

Sadly for sale: 17 W Toulouse Marielle. The hard-to-find monoflap eventing saddle made by Toulouse and a popular knockoff of Devoucoux and other expensive monoflaps. Chocolate brown color, seat measures 17, tree size wide. I purchased the saddle off ebay, and then found out it didn't fit. :( So I am selling it because I need to buy a new one! Beautiful, comfortable, secure saddle with knee and thigh blocks. In EXCELLENT, almost new condition--ridden in less than ten times. No blemishes. Comes with a matching Toulouse monoflap girth (brand new, never used) and Toulouse stirrup leathers as well as a pair of stirrup irons and an M. Toulouse saddle cover. The entire package retails for over $1,200--this one can be yours for $900. Buyer to pay shipping. Please email for pics--I haven't uploaded any yet.

2. IrishWillow

IrishWillow Registered

3. missgrey

missgrey Full Member

Do you have this on ebay? There is one there for a buy it now of $674.

4. RiddleIN

RiddleIN Full Member

No, this one is a different one. This is a 17 wide--the saddle on ebay is a 17 medium. Plus, I will now ship for free on this saddle in addition to including all the fittings. If you were to buy that saddle at the buy it now price of $674, pay saddle shipping of $35, and then buy the Toulouse girth at $97 and the Toulouse leathers at $95 (priced at smartpak--those amounts don't include shipping costs), my saddle is still at a lower price. I'm also including the saddle cover and stirrup irons. If you're in need of a 17 wide Toulouse Marielle, this is still a comparable deal. But thanks for your interest anyway. :)

5. pinevalley

pinevalley Senior Member

Oops......we posted at the same time. I was just going to post that it wasn't you she was asking about :)

6. pinevalley

pinevalley Senior Member

That is a great deal you have....If my tushie was smaller I would buy this in a heartbeat....but alas I need the room. :)

7. RiddleIN

RiddleIN Full Member

Thanks for the endorsement, Pinevalley! :) I just want to find it a home so I can buy one that fits my tushie too.

8. RiddleIN

RiddleIN Full Member

Bumping up

9. Ginger11

Ginger11 Registered

Do you still have this saddle available? Where can I see pictures of it at? Thanks!

10. Ginger11

Ginger11 Registered

My apologies, I just noticed you have an image of it. It is not the M. Toulouse Marielle I am looking for, I guess they came out with a new version.